Help me pick a hamburger

Mr. Jones

I'm in need of a hamburger.

It seems that there is quite a bit of variety out there today and I want to get my money's worth. I find that even if a hamburger is advertised as weighing more than another, it doesn't necessary mean it's any better. Many 1/4lb burgers are better than some 1/3 or 1/2lbs in quality for example. I don't need a 2lb burger, I'm not running a business. Just need a good quality burger that is satisfying and tasty.

The two I have found I am interested in:

High End: http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx

Low End: http://www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/category1/menu-item1/index.html

The Whopper looks like it would get the job done, and is a good deal. The Five Guys single is the lowest model of real burger. The Five Guys is a nicer Burger, but is it worth the price difference?

I haven't found anything price wise between those two burgers worth considering. Help me pick which one to buy.

:gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jones,

Why not move out of shithole Reynoldsburg instead of blowing your money on 50k+ cars?

Hey Joe,

Thanks for chiming in, I hope I didn't pull too many people away from your trimmer thread. I know it's important to consult with CR before buying household items, so if that happened, I apologize.

PS: Hope you get your green shitburd running again some day.

Love,

Guy with plenty of garage space for his 50k+ cars.

Try graffiti burger. VERY similar to Five Guys, but I personally like it better. Make sure you get the graffiti sauce.

Had it last week, 11$ for one person to eat there is fucking rediculous i dont care if the burger sucks my dick before it lets me eat it. All i ordered was a burger, fries and a drink.