Seth Meyers Shitting on trump

Jizzle Juice

I loved the 10 foot radius of people getting sucked into his not amusedness

Noticed that too.

I also noticed that someone people - kind of behind him (based on camera angle) - were yuking it up, as though either they didn't know he was sitting right there or they were the "and not a single fuck was given" types.

damn, that was fairly harsh--and funny as shit at the same time.

^^ and Seth can absolutely deliver. Hell, I'm proud of Obama for that too! Fuck yeah, I'm the President of the United States, I can say anything I want.

I'd vote for the Donald, we need a businessman not a politician in office right now.

Hell fucking no. Donald is the worst manager around. He "may" be good with some investments, but he's so one sided and jaded, he would make a horrible negotiator.

Ron Paul all the way. He's way smarter, sticks to what matters and will put the right people in place to do their job.

^^ and Seth can absolutely deliver. Hell, I'm proud of Obama for that too! Fuck yeah, I'm the President of the United States, I can say anything I want.

indeed

I especially loved how Seth tore into the President. it was as harsh if not harsher than the Trump roasting. but the President took it in stride much moreso than Trump

jump to 14:45

"when you were sworn in, you looked like the guy from the Old Spice commercial"<----------:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

I'd vote for the Donald, we need a businessman not a politician in office right now.

I think of Trump as more of an excellent promoter spending his father's money.

Having said that, I can't wait for him to run. lol

He did not look happy in that vid. haha

I think of Trump as more of an excellent promoter spending his father's money.

Exactly, he hasn't built anything from the ground up except promoting himself. I kind of hope he ends up as the Republican nominee because it would make for a very interesting campaign season and Obama would pretty much be guaranteed a second term.