VW in the WRC in 2013

CRed05

Fugly is better than boring. :fuckyeah:

The funny part is that Subaru styling is like a fungus. It'll grow on you if you give it half a chance.

No, not really. I actually liked the 08 sti initially. Then as time went on, I grew to dislike it. The only part of the 08+ STI's including the new sedans that look good is the rear, sans spoiler on the sedan. The front end is horrible IMO. Its a shame, because they could look pretty good overall. The wide fenders, and overall rear end is pretty good looking. If they could only fix the front wrap around/large front overhang look. Just doesn't flow well with the rest of the car.

Though I feel I should point out, I'd rock the VW in the OP without a second thought. I hope the fact that I think it looks good doesn't put MKV Aaron off VWs.. :gabe:

on my way to trade it in now.

Subaru, when 50/50 torque split is good enough :dumb:

except in STi

AWD banned from rallying

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/113/241/051104091-02-clean-soft-shell-crab_xlg_lg.jpg?1302581548

I just hope for VW's sake, that the diaphram in the recirculating valve does not rupture or vacuum lines rot out. would be embarassing to have to quit the race because of a boost leak or worse yet, a small EVAP leak!!

I just hope for VW's sake, that the diaphram in the recirculating valve does not rupture or vacuum lines rot out. would be embarassing to have to quit the race because of a boost leak or worse yet, a small EVAP leak!!

http://omgface.com/verysad/the%20fuck1.jpg