Who makes driveshafts in Columbus?

Jeffrey

As some of you may know the the driveshaft on the GN came apart on the dyno. I am obviously looking for a replacement and need to know where I could have one made? Obviously I am going for strength and able to handle the abuse. So who is good in town and any experiences you have had with them would be good too.

Columbus joint and clutch x100000000

driveline 1 charged me 250 bux for a drive shaft they welded together crooked and couldnt balance... columbus joint and clutch made it right for about $80.

if your not in a hurry to have it i get all my drive shafts from inland imperial. took less than a week on the last one i ordered.

I thought it was Inland Empire?

Also, Columbus Joint and Clutch has done several driveshafts for me and all has been well.

I sure hope youre having vince Janus in akron build your tranny. What converter are you gonna use? LU or non-LU? don't go smaller than a 9" for street use, PTC & art carr work well, Talk to vince before you build/buy parts, he will steer you in the right direction.

Stock driveshafts in GN/ttypes hold well in the 10 sec range, you could have had a bad u-joint cause your failure.

Its strange for a driveshaft on these cars to break unless youre using a transbrake.