1/8th mile

AWW$HEEET

Most people like 1/8th mile because your reaction time becomes even more important, there isn't as much ability to make up for it on the big end.

Personally 1/4 mile racing doesn't take long enough for me to enjoy it either, so 1/8th mile is just an even bigger waste of time for me. This is why I'm bored with my car, don't like going to the drag strip very often, and will eventually be changing things up on the Camaro again. For now I'm just tired of fucking with it.

Man that would be fun.. I mean, in something other than my automatic trans am.

http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/

Fact: Dan millen went 3.75 in the 1/8 on 10.5s

Fact: Frankie Taylor went 3.58 in the 1/8th this weekend at the ADRL race in Pro Extreme.

First half the track is what you know, the back half is how much money you can blow...

not true, but a common rookie mistake!

If it was, how are they doing it on these 275 drag radials?

gabe, read more about drag racing!

I think they are going 4.40's on DR's now!

I am still learning about a good suspension set up and what it takes to really get a car down track, and straight.

Check out the super slowmo of a big tire car launching, that is crazy. There is just enough wheel spin to get it going then they just haul the mail.

Another fun one is when the tires shake so hard it lifts the car up off all 4 and makes the tires looke like a M at the bottom :)

I think they are going 4.40's on DR's now!

I am still learning about a good suspension set up and what it takes to really get a car down track, and straight.

Check out the super slowmo of a big tire car launching, that is crazy. There is just enough wheel spin to get it going then they just haul the mail.

Another fun one is when the tires shake so hard it lifts the car up off all 4 and makes the tires looke like a M at the bottom :)

Suspension has a lot to do with it. ON fordgt500.com there are guys that are making 640rwhp and running .5 slower than me (I only make 530rwhp). Some of that could be driver too.

I have seen the super slowmo of the funny car. Alot of that has to do with clutch slip too.

Suspension has a lot to do with it. ON fordgt500.com there are guys that are making 640rwhp and running .5 slower than me (I only make 530rwhp). Some of that could be driver too.

I have seen the super slowmo of the funny car. Alot of that has to do with clutch slip too.

Clutch slip and when you ramp up boost or juice make a huge difference. To much at the hit and you blow the tires off, or look like a shitty drift racer.