1/8th mile

AWW$HEEET

moreover, what is more annoying are hillbillies that set their shit up for 1/8th mile.

Example:

FS 355 CHEBY SBC, 2 GALLON CELL, 7.83:1 GEARS SETUP FOR 1/8TH MILE TOTALLY STREEETABLE CALL FOR DEETS. THX CALL JETHRO.

Most people like 1/8th mile because your reaction time becomes even more important, there isn't as much ability to make up for it on the big end.

Personally 1/4 mile racing doesn't take long enough for me to enjoy it either, so 1/8th mile is just an even bigger waste of time for me. This is why I'm bored with my car, don't like going to the drag strip very often, and will eventually be changing things up on the Camaro again. For now I'm just tired of fucking with it.

Most people like 1/8th mile because your reaction time becomes even more important, there isn't as much ability to make up for it on the big end.

Personally 1/4 mile racing doesn't take long enough for me to enjoy it either, so 1/8th mile is just an even bigger waste of time for me. This is why I'm bored with my car, don't like going to the drag strip very often, and will eventually be changing things up on the Camaro again. For now I'm just tired of fucking with it.

Hmmmmm

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/Scott.jpg

:gabe:

I enjoyed every trip to Pacemakers I have ever made.

I go there at least 6 times a yr.

It don't matter to me. 1/8 or 1/4 when it comes to bracket racing. I use 3 gears in the 1/8 and 4 gears in the 1/4. 6k rpm through the traps on both tracks.