Record # of rainy days?

nurkvinny

So, how close are we to breaking any kind of Ohio Spring record for number of days with measurable rainfall? Looked at 10-day forecast again yesterday, and again, 10 days of rain.

We gotta be close to a record, right?

Edit. Wednesday has a chance of being dry. Woot.

I heard the Mississippi was going to crest at 48ft today the highest ever recorded.

The record in Memphis is 48.7 feet so it will be close. Baton Rogue and New Orleans might be in some trouble it looks like.

My geology professor said that the Mississippi is forecasted to be in flood stage until JUNE! They already destroyed one levee, I believe a two-mile strip in Cairo that's right on the river in hopes of reducing the crest so the people south won't suffer the wrath of the river.

and this rain sucks. although it was funny, i drive parts around for autozone and one of my stops is in marietta. i was crossing back over from parkersburg WV and i saw a couple guys floating out into the river in boats from what is normally a parking lot lol.