New guy here from Mansfield!

OfcMav

Hey everyone my name is Ryan, 25, and I live in the Mansfield area. I ride a 2008 Kawasaki 650R, I am in the process of putting some mods on it (after my break-in service at 600 miles in a week or so). I bought my 650R last October and have not been able to get 600 miles on it yet, I am up to 475 (most done yesterday when it was beautiful out and I was off of work!) It sure is nice having Mid-Ohio practically in my back yard, hope to go out for some races this summer and of course superbike weekend! Anyone in the area and want to ride I am always game!

bike3.jpg

bikecar1.jpg

Sorry the Accord is a little dirty, figured it would prolly snow here by the end of the week!

Dude... now that I see the picture (was blocked at work)... I know exactly where that is. Like MJ, my grandma used to live in those apartments, on the corner. Really close to Appleseed...

omg, our grandparents used to live like a mile away from each other!!!! lol

That's kind of an odd connection...

Ha that is funny, well to think this is one of the better parts of Mansfield near woodland...so its where i prefer. Not like the other ghetto parts which is....every other part of Mansfield haha. mmmm crime...gotta love it here in little Detroit!