Where should I go for a hair cut?

Trouble Maker

I go to Johns Barber Shop in Westerville Schrock and RT 3 same shopping center as MCL i have been going there for 5 years and my son goes there too never had any problems

Ask for Connie

This. Get the MVP and the double. You can thank me later

I've been to been to the Hilliard Sport Clips 3 times and the Muirfield location once - they fucked my hair up every time. The Hilliard one was especially bad.

I suggest Big League. I've been to the New Albany, Upper Arlingtion, and Powell locations a lot of times, and have gotten good service at each.

Just about anywhere. You're a guy. How bad can they fuck up a guys hair cut.

You'd be surprised. I had some dumb cunt fuck up a high and tight when I stopped at a First Choice years ago. I said I need it skin tight (headed back from leave). I looked like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. I left and went to the Dublin Barber shop, where they understand a simple request.

Just about anywhere. You're a guy. How bad can they fuck up a guys hair cut.

This, I just go where ever I'm closest too on a day that my wife reminds me I was supposed to get it cut.

I go to Johns Barber Shop in Westerville Schrock and RT 3 same shopping center as MCL i have been going there for 5 years and my son goes there too never had any problems

Ask for Connie

connie does good work

Can we have retarded statement/ question room? I wiped my ass twice, what should i do next?

amen

I used to go to Royal plaza barber shop at stygler/agler in Gahanna...went there for damn near 20 years...couple years ago i just started buzzing my hair and got some clippers for christmas...its saved me $15 every 3-4 weeks for 2.5 years.

now that my sister does hair, i go to her every few haircuts to have her trim around the edges by my ears and the back of my head where i cant see

I've been to been to the Hilliard Sport Clips 3 times and the Muirfield location once - they fucked my hair up every time. The Hilliard one was especially bad.

I suggest Big League. I've been to the New Albany, Upper Arlingtion, and Powell locations a lot of times, and have gotten good service at each.

One in Blacklick has never messed mine up in over a year

Can we have retarded statement/ question room? I wiped my ass twice, what should i do next?

I'm picky about my hair cut. :gabe:

Random questions like this wouldn't be a problem if some people wouldn't post them every few days. :lolguy:

if you are talking about the one on broad then that is were I go as well and no problems so far

Exactly...

Also, if you are a guy and not everyone who has had at least 1 quarter of barber school can easily do your haircut, I think you need to rethink your life choices