I've had some bar tabs in my day...

Dr. Pomade

Excellent observation. Similarly, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that the tab was also missing these items, which are standard fare for even the average CR baller on an average night on the town:

- 6 Trips to Rachels @ $7.00 each

- 2 White alley cats @ $00.00 each

- 1 GTO @ $2500.00

- 14 oz of grape drink @ $1.00 each

- 1 Guy with cell phone video @ $5.00

Converted for our dear friend Phillip.

:dumb:

I dropped $100 (no alcohol) at the 94th aerosquadron, for my wife and my daughter and I (baby boy is on the boob) last month and I felt irresponsible. :o

I can't comprehend that bill. It's twice as much as the payoff of my house.

I dropped $100 (no alcohol) at the 94th aerosquadron, for my wife and my daughter and I (baby boy is on the boob) last month and I felt irresponsible. :o

I can't comprehend that bill. It's twice as much as the payoff of my house.

How did you drop $100 there w/ no booze?

Nocab, Mojoe, and I ran up $300 tabs (no food included) in every stop in Georgetown/NoVa a couple of years ago. At least 2 stops a night, 3 days in a row.

I'm pretty sure we each drank at least a bottle of Goose, and god knows how many Red Bulls ordered 3 drinks at a time, each night. None of this "Club" bottle bullshit!

i think the most i've dropped on a meal was about $130 for two people the last night i was in st. augustine, drinking vodka+redbull, alligator tail appetizer, she had prime rib, i had lobster/oyster/shrimp tray, and tip

and i thought i dropped a lot. LOL

Excellent observation. Similarly, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that the tab was also missing these items, which are standard fare for even the average CR baller on an average night on the town:

- 6 supermodels @ $70,000 each

- 2 white Bengal tigers @ $35,000 each

- 1 Bentley @ $323,000

- 14 kilos of cocaine @ $30,000 each

- 1 full film crew @ $20,000

I concur my good man. This perfectly illustrates an average Saturday evening for most of us here.

Most I ever spent was 1280.00$ at Spice when they first opened up. It was new years eve. Had 3 or 4 bottles of goose @ 200.00$ a bottle plus some other random drinks. That was before tip.

you need to invite the ogre to a party you pay for, you will be able to brag about spending more money, i promise.

They are not saying that was LBJ bar tab, they are saying this one is his:

On the heels of this comes another, which is reportedly LeBron James' tab from XS Nightclub. If you've ever wondered how athletes could possibly go broke with their huge contracts, this is exactly how. $170k pre-tip? Yeah, that'll do it. I've woken up with a $2,400 charge from a Vegas bachelor party, coincidentally at Tryst, but I also had a pocket full of cash from everyone else who was with me. (Gotta get those frequent flier miles!)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LsMt7AK7LN0/Tc22GNMej_I/AAAAAAAAExQ/Acvs4kKluLg/s1600/Lebron+tab.jpg

The most the Misses and I have spent in one night - $450

:gabe:

KillJoy

Most we have hit was $275 including tip at Barcelona in German Village