Game Over (Wedding Vendors Needed)

99FLHRCI

Well I have decided to make the big leap. Game Over. That being said I am in the process of making plans and aligning vendors. Is there anyone on here that does DJ, Photography, Catering, Etc.? I would like to support members from this site. I am hoping to have the wedding on 09/24/11. Anyone that does business aligned with weddings please feel free to post or contact me. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to post also.

Any suggestions on locations would be appreciated also. We are currently looking at Valley View Cabins in Hocking Hills and Four Seasons in Columbus.

Im about a month away from mine, and we have a lot of good people in my opinion, but the best contact I have would be Sauer Cakes. Incredibly tasty stuff lol. Reasonable prices too.

Other than that we are having it at Pinnacle Golf Club in Grove City (ceremony (outdoor), reception, and food all here). DJ is Rob at Encore Entertainment, Flowers on Springtree Lane, Romanoffs for Tuxes, Using Minister Photography for pics (I think she is retiring from the business soon though), Alternative Hitches for Invites, and Chase Waits if you need an officient (cool guy).

and my brother suggested (not mine)

http://i.imgur.com/kBYWz.jpg