new to cr

Guest NastyV6

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been on here or to a meet for quite sometime, but this has enticed me to come out this weekend.

Hrm... your "Nasty v6" vs my stock v6?

Domestic vs import, domestic wins every time, right?... Wait, my car is actually the domestic in this case. Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec, Canada VS Marysville, Ohio, United States

i never thought i would say this, but jones, you fucking own.

slow V6 or whatever the fuck your name is, just a heads a heads up, please do your self a big favor, dont come over hear and start acting like your gods great gift to the automotive world and try to make fun of my knowledge of cars, but makes posts over on fullthrottleV6 making yourself sound like a complete tard when it comes to cars (just so your aware, ive been a member of that site for several years, and news of your ownage here has made its way over there already)

Oh and you dont want us making fun of your dudes in that pic? ok, but heres the thing, i read your comment to dover on the first page about the virginia thing, news flash buddy, if both you and him walked up to me, assuming i had never seen either before and some one asked me to pick out the red neck insest retard, you would by far be my first pic....

Y'all talk a good game but like ur butt budd said he showed up at 7:52 fucking idiot. Was supposed to be at 7. But I guess his power ranger watch wasn't working right! Yea do that crowd around me this friday. I got something for ya :)

im a fucking idiot for showing up late? what does that make you then seeing as you never did show?

oh and by the way, i showed up late due to the rain. see, cars that are actually even semi quick, have to use these things called drag radials to get traction and said tires also do not do well in rain. i know this means nothing to you though seeing as you cant figure out that your car back fires from nitrous bc you have it lean as fuck with no tune, and you apperantly 16's are fast to you, so you wont ever need to worry about owning radials.

• Upvote 1

Guest NastyV6
im a fucking idiot for showing up late? what does that make you then seeing as you never did show?

oh and by the way, i showed up late due to the rain. see, cars that are actually even semi quick, have to use these things called drag radials to get traction and said tires also do not do well in rain. i know this means nothing to you though seeing as you cant figure out that your car back fires from nitrous bc you have it lean as fuck with no tune, and you apperantly 16's are fast to you, so you wont ever need to worry about owning radials.

Yep your right. It needed more fuel hence why the nitrous worked great a few days later. But who cares right the car doesn't even have spray on it anymore sold it almost a week ago. So not really sure why y'all want a piece of it all of a sudden kinda funny actually. Hence when I stated "stock" dumbass. So take your faggot purple car and go pick up for boyfriend so he can shut ya up for awhile, because you still don't know what your talking about bitch.

P.S Your parents shack looks great in the background

i dont know what im talking about eh? and what exactly is it that i dont know what im talking about? you dont know why we want to destroy you? really are you that stupid? i dont think we are the ones signing up on a website under the name nastyV6, challenging people to races and talking shit about others cars that we know nothing about.

oh and thats why you told me last night you sold the dry kit so you could put a wet kit on it....remember that retard? and i do believe you just told us to come after you friday cause you would have something for us.....although by that, i hope you meant an actual race of some kind and not the aids your dad gave you when you were a kid...

Guest NastyV6
i dont know what im talking about eh? and what exactly is it that i dont know what im talking about? you dont know why we want to destroy you? really are you that stupid? i dont think we are the ones signing up on a website under the name nastyV6, challenging people to races and talking shit about others cars that we know nothing about.

oh and thats why you told me last night you sold the dry kit so you could put a wet kit on it....remember that retard? and i do believe you just told us to come after you friday cause you would have something for us.....although by that, i hope you meant an actual race of some kind and not the aids your dad gave you when you were a kid...

Yep but see your leaving out a lot of shit. Does my car have spray on it now?? NO still need to buy the wet kit dumbass, won't get it untill I get paid and don't have to pay bills, you know some of us aren't daddies little boy and gets daddy to buy everything. And by the way it wasn't a ride I was talking about. But it will be a night to remember.....

So I just want to clear the picture up.

Newb with slow car wants to race everyone, everyone accepts the challenge, newb backs out of race then calls opposition names for actually showing up. The. Newb says not to talk about his bros sense the hold a soft spot In his asshole. People continue to call out the newb trash and newb continues to just use his verbal assault clip filled with blanks to fight off the wolves. Sounds like a winner to me. Don't worry I won't ask you to race, you aint got enough $ for me to even start the cavalier. Can I ask 1 serious question, do you really think even with a 75 shot that car is fast?

Ps, Garys dad isn't funding that fire chicken, Gary is and has been for as long as I've known him. Just FYI , and if you think your gonna do somthing so epic Friday night, you may wAnna rethink your gesture, if the goon squad comes out you better have an army with you cause if somthing goes down, please believe you and your bros are widely out numbered.

Guest Spam
But it will be a night to remember.....

Nope not at all. Your just stiring up shit with ppl you shouldn't be.

Nah don't want to race ya just would like to know for reference.

P.S. Bad move bubb. Your the dude with the red ws6 right?

Stop talking like your hard you scrawny piece of shit. You aint gonna do shit. Stop running your fucking mouth and turn your computer off for the next month, go back to acting hard in your one stoplight worthless town and pretend none of this happened and you dont know what CR stands for. Because im sure you wont want whats coming to you next friday. Now scadaddle casper the crackhead ghost.

Doc was right in saying we dont set up street races here. Since none of the mods mentioned it you can consider this your warning.

:gtfo: this is serious bidnaz here. We take newbs fo realz

Guest NastyV6
Ps, Garys dad isn't funding that fire chicken, Gary is and has been for as long as I've known him. Just FYI , and if you think your gonna do somthing so epic Friday night, you may wAnna rethink your gesture, if the goon squad comes out you better have an army with you cause if somthing goes down, please believe you and your bros are widely out numbered.

Who said anything about a squad???

V6 + Dry Kit is fail, so now we're saving up for a wet kit.....

If perhaps you were a wise lad, you would have saved up for a V8 car before you bought the shitbox. Allow me to guess, insurance to steep? Daddy wouldn't let you have the V8? Thought just having a "Camaro" of any type earns you a free seat at the big kids table? ....A.K.A. Mullet Groomers Anonymous

Yep but see your leaving out a lot of shit. Does my car have spray on it now?? NO still need to buy the wet kit dumbass, won't get it untill I get paid and don't have to pay bills, you know some of us aren't daddies little boy and gets daddy to buy everything. And by the way it wasn't a ride I was talking about. But it will be a night to remember.....

i love how you act like you know everything.i didnt leave anything out, you said your self the car doesnt currently have nos, i said you were planning on a wet kit, so what did i leave out? and yea i wish daddy bought me everything so i didnt have to work 2 jobs to pay for everything....

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5304/5749663514_2671800955_b.jpg

The crews all here guise. :fa:

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

If there is a God, you and the rest of CR will continue to pump out these pics