new to cr

Guest NastyV6

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea seeing as i have a pretty small cam, the worst brand headers known to man, and home made intake and a converter that is to loose for my setup, yea id say my times are pretty damn good. Oh and i can back my times up to. You claim 13.2 but have gotten raped by 16 second cars. But if you really wanna turn this into a bash fest, anyone wanna know how dumb this guy really is? after i told him i was putting 383 in my car, he was all over my nuts wanting my motor (yes the one he is bashing now), i proceeded to tell him id just like to see 400 out of it and this tard says oh ill give ya like 600 for it.....lmfao!

fixed

it is stupid slow

i know of a stock gti putting bus lengths on this nasty v6

I may know this car.

Almost forgot this lulz.

:lolguy:

I had even more dead weight in the car that night too VVVVNickey427VVVVVVVV

I like your ricerific headlights. +rep :dumb:

Oh, and we had the A/C on and were listening to Howard Stern.

Just fold over your tube socks, you'll look awesome too.

love it

I may know this car.

I had even more dead weight in the car that night too VVVVNickey427VVVVVVVV

Oh, and we had the A/C on and were listening to Howard Stern.

love it

did you like his liscence plate? "pay mee" LMFAO....

Guest NastyV6
did you like his liscence plate? "pay mee" LMFAO....

Lol actually faggot why would I want ur piece of shit motor by the way that number I gave ya was an old number u fucking retard. I wouldn't buy that piece of shit motor. Fuck like u said ur old man did the work faggot. Talk like u know what ur talking about. Maybe ur dad should get on her sounds like he knows more bitch.

Lol actually faggot why would I want ur piece of shit motor by the way that number I gave ya was an old number u fucking retard. I wouldn't buy that piece of shit motor. Fuck like u said ur old man did the work faggot. Talk like u know what ur talking about. Maybe ur dad should get on her sounds like he knows more bitch.

You sure do you have a big mouth for such a slow car.

• Upvote 1

thats what i was thinking. like i said out at sawmill, my dad put my CAM in, and helped me with the rest, i know what im doing, the bottom end i my new motor is together I put it together. But yes my dad does know more than me as i would sure hope some one that has been a GM master tech for 25 years should. But at this point it just sounds like your trying get off topic bc your shit talking got you and your sled called out, and you know you have no chance. Oh and by the way, if you were gonna try to lie about what your car runs, maybe you should have gone with something a little more believable. If an LT1 Camaro has trouble running 13's with 275 hp, what makes you think your car will do it?

i guess 1/2 this site was scared to run a V6 on spray.

False, you're the kind of douche-bag to talk shit, get your shit tossed, and never pay up.

Thats the truth. Famous words up there "Ill race you off spray". Tell ya what get in my trunk i got some powder for that pussy of ours!

+1

Guest NastyV6
thats what i was thinking. like i said out at sawmill, my dad put my CAM in, and helped me with the rest, i know what im doing, the bottom end i my new motor is together I put it together. But yes my dad does know more than me as i would sure hope some one that has been a GM master tech for 25 years should. But at this point it just sounds like your trying get off topic bc your shit talking got you and your sled called out, and you know you have no chance. Oh and by the way, if you were gonna try to lie about what your car runs, maybe you should have gone with something a little more believable. If an LT1 Camaro has trouble running 13's with 275 hp, what makes you think your car will do it?

Wow I never knew that. Does your fucking dad want a cookie???

Guest NastyV6

Wow I never knew that. Does your fucking dad want a cookie???