Motorcyclist ran off the road in KY this past weekend

Sturg1647545502

My dad and grandpa both grew up riding motorcycles in Portsmouth (very southern) Ohio, and both have told stories of being attacked/chased/having shit thrown at them multiple times..... I really don't get it at all.

Yeah, it's a shit hole down here.

My dad and grandpa both grew up riding motorcycles in Portsmouth (very southern) Ohio, and both have told stories of being attacked/chased/having shit thrown at them multiple times..... I really don't get it at all.

That's where a lot of my family is from and I lived there when I was much younger also (McDermott). There are hardly any lines on any of the back roads, so getting passed by bikes shouldn't bother anyone down there.

The facts:

-The pickup truck with the ATV in the back was doing triple digits on the wrong side of the road like a drunken moron.

-A motorcycle hitting a car at a closing speed of 160+mph is going to cut right through it, killing everybody.

They're both idiots, willing to risk killing other people for fun. The billy was doing it deliberately, the bikers doing it via ignorance. Anyone who says the bikes aren't endangering other people is lying to himself.

http://www.maysville-online.com/news/local/article_89a04436-95d4-11e0-8ef7-001cc4c002e0.html

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/maysville-online.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/4/65/ac8/465ac8ee-95d5-11e0-8013-001cc4c002e0-revisions/4df6327661637.preview-300.jpg

Hudson has been charged with two counts of wanton endangerment and was taken to Mason County Detention Center. He was released from MCDC Friday.

Niemeier said he anticipated Hudson being in Bracken County District Court today. According to Niemeier, officials are looking into whether to file any traffic citations against the motorcyclist, who is seen in the same video, crossing the center solid yellow line before and after the incident.

^^ Justice for all is what apparently is going down. Good. Both were in the wrong. One more than the other, but both need a wake up call.

Thought of the day: I bet that hillbilly-ass driver would have put that crowbar away just as quick as he got it out if the biker had shoved a pistol in his face. I would have.

I second that. However I would not have walked up to the truck either. I would have stayed back and called the cops and if he got out and came towards me, that's when the glock comes out. I wonder how the police would view the situation as it happened where the motorcyclist got off his bike and approached the truck. Could be seen as initiating a confrontation.

I second that. However I would not have walked up to the truck either. I would have stayed back and called the cops and if he got out and came towards me, that's when the glock comes out. I wonder how the police would view the situation as it happened where the motorcyclist got off his bike and approached the truck. Could be seen as initiating a confrontation.

If you think about that for more than 5 seconds, it's retarded. If he comes after you, you take your video, your tag number, and your ass and you ride off. Pulling a gun and "keeping it real" escalates things to where they don't need to be.

Shit man, you never pull a gun on a hillbilly in a pickup, he'll just go get his and then you have a real problem.

If you think about that for more than 5 seconds, it's retarded. If he comes after you, you take your video, your tag number, and your ass and you ride off. Pulling a gun and "keeping it real" escalates things to where they don't need to be.

Shit man, you never pull a gun on a hillbilly in a pickup, he'll just go get his and then you have a real problem.

When keeping it real goes wrong