Need to borrow: Bike trailer

MrMeanGreen

I am soooo excited. This bike has been in my family since it was brand new. It was my Dad and Uncle's Bike. I got it after both had passed away, and due to personal issues I was unable to keep it and had to sell it. I recently contacted the guy who bought it and he bought a bunch of parts for it but never got around to fixing it up and told me to come get it! Soooo excited to have it back!

My dad and I on the bike when I was really young. :)

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/tinaanddad.jpg

In for helping out by scanning and restoring any sentimental pics. I have one of my oldest brother with me on the back of his Honda when I was like 4 years old.

This was from an old tattered Polaroid that just about faded away:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/135309535/original.jpg

• Upvote 1

Antony I would just put it in your truck like some others have said, with a couple guys you should be able to pust it up into your truck easily. Those bikes dont't honestly weigh that much, so you shouldn't have a problem.

In for helping out by scanning and restoring any sentimental pics. I have one of my oldest brother with me on the back of his Honda when I was like 4 years old.

to whoever neg repped me on this without the nuts to leave a name for further contact/clarification, perhaps you should think about your comments. you obviously have a point to make but failed to ask a question of me and have made a completely incorrect ASS-sumption. think about what it means to "help out" as I clearly noted and tell me you still have the same thought. if you do, don't bother, just assign yourself the forever dumb smiley.

That's a CB750 Super Sport! Just do me a favor and restore it. There weren't a whole lot of those around, and obviously even less now. Very cool bike. As for the trailer, I wish I could help. I could loan you a ramp if you can wait until I'm in Columbus next weekend...

Thanks! I might take you up on that. I only have about 6 photo's of my dad, and 2 of them are really old and starting to fall apart.

That's a CB750 Super Sport! Just do me a favor and restore it. There weren't a whole lot of those around, and obviously even less now. Very cool bike. As for the trailer, I wish I could help. I could loan you a ramp if you can wait until I'm in Columbus next weekend...

Yes it is! I plan on fully restoring it. I wanted to the first time around but ex-husband blah blah blah... I am just really happy I am able to get it back.

That's it. I'm gonna grow my chops like your old man. :)

Its a good look for you! lol

I have put the bike in the back of a truck before, it was not easy and not very fun. We will probably end up renting a U-Haul trailer if we can't find one by the 16th as we are planning on picking it up on the 17th. :)

Dammit just going to post this lol. Buy it, use it, clean it up and re-sell it.
Sorry the Mattress Salesmen that was bored at work beat you to it. ;) I get a bit to much free time some days. I'm glad Tim and I got to talk a bit to kill some time today.