Who in Franklin County owns this car collection?

DTM Brian

i don't know anything about him, but i've heard the guy that run's Evan's automotive (which is literally about 100 yards from my house...i could probably throw a baseball across the street and hit the building) has a few lambos...his house (AFAIK) is right across from hoover on sunbury rd.

ah...for some reason, i thought his name was Dave.

either way, looking up his property on the auditors website, its the same house ive been shown is his...just about near the ranger station/house toward the south end of the dam

ah...for some reason, i thought his name was Dave.

either way, looking up his property on the auditors website, its the same house ive been shown is his...just about near the ranger station/house toward the south end of the dam

Got to love the internet. No such thing as privacy anymore.

Got to love the internet. No such thing as privacy anymore.

Lol. Finding his house is kind of creepy, but fuck it, I'll look.

I understand liking Lambos and owning one, maybe even two, but that is too fucking many. Imagine all the other shit you can buy with that money. Not to mention all the other types of cars. You could have a taste of it all. Personally, in todays world I can't help but look at this kind of thing and picture debt rather than legit baller.

i don't know anything about him, but i've heard the guy that run's Evan's automotive (which is literally about 100 yards from my house...i could probably throw a baseball across the street and hit the building) has a few lambos...his house (AFAIK) is right across from hoover on sunbury rd.

back in high school I followed a F40 over to this area on sunbury, the house with the big barn I think.

Annnnnd we skip right over the Bandit T/A, which is one of the coolest in that garage in my book. Don't get me wrong, I like looking at Italian metal, but anybody with money can just spend about ten minutes and find the perfect one. Takes a little more time to find the right classic.

Crossle

Those cars do not all belong to one person either. They belong to at least 3+ people I can think of. None of which are Evans.

+1

i was at a event last year, and 3 of the cars were there, all driven and owned by different people from what i was told at the time.

tom