24 Heures du Mans 2011

CRed05

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: Passed mcnaughten a few ago while you were there, damn that is one clean B5. Waived hi, but busy intersection.

I saw you. I heard what sounded like a growling Audi, saw you waived and was like "that's gotta be Jones".

I need a b8 :yuno:

I think this race is the holy grail of all races, the night stuff is insane.

It really is. It's one thing to make a highly stung race car go for an hour and a half or even two hours, but it's quite another to get it to go for 24 hours. Not to mention, they aren't just covering 200 or 500 miles, but well over 3000. The 2010 Le Mans literally would have run from coast to coast across the US (3352 miles); and in 1 day!

Unbelievable. The cooling requirements alone are mind boggling. On the WRX, I have a radiator that's 50% larger than stock with high capacity fans that are constantly running on high, heat vents in the hood, and as much as possible cut away from in front of the radiator and I was still gaining heat on just a 3 MINUTE run this past weekend. The engineering involved is mindboggling.

Audi street cars are sweet looking bruh! You don't need giant spoilers and hood scoops for the street, that's what WRX's and EVO's are for.

You don't, wanna fuck with Audi, cause Audi, will fucking kill you....and it almost did kill 2 of it's driver's :dumb:

Nice win for Chevy also.

http://s-fun.com/news-blog/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/audi-R8-fast-and-furious-723561.jpg

Boring?

Not boring. I'll grant you that.. Ugly though. I don't like the profile. Look at any of their sedans. Starting from front to rear, their styling goes like this:

Ooh, sweet front end. Very aggressive.

Ok, a little more conservative around the door area.....

Ehh, Rear half.. is.. very..... zzzzZZZZZZZZZ

And then you fall over, bored to death.

Not boring. I'll grant you that.. Ugly though. I don't like the profile. Look at any of their sedans. Starting from front to rear, their styling goes like this:

Ooh, sweet front end. Very aggressive.

Ok, a little more conservative around the door area.....

Ehh, Rear half.. is.. very..... zzzzZZZZZZZZZ

And then you fall over, bored to death.

Note: subaru owners appreciate ugly. They are unable to properly see other vehicles properly.

99% of subarus get treated to the ugly stick treatment on the way out of the factory.

Note: subaru owners appreciate ugly. They are unable to properly see other vehicles properly.

99% of subarus get treated to the ugly stick treatment on the way out of the factory.

And they are not boring.

Well, the 08+ Imprezas are kinda boring... But you can't be awesome(ly ugly) all the time. ;)

And they are not boring.

Well, the 08+ Imprezas are kinda boring... But you can't be awesome(ly ugly) all the time. ;)

Just so we are clear:

This kid agrees with you:

http://orkutluv.com/images/girls-emo-haircut.jpg

These people do not:

http://www.quickpurchase.co.uk/files/8%20office%20people.jpg

The above people can afford to buy either, but would rather be caught dead than driving around in a big winged econobox. While the emo will save up his hard earned dollars from McDonalds to someday buy a WRX.

Guess I just don't see what's so ugly and boring about these:

http://www.europaparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/cd6085ca2ccd08373d4b6de971808fb4/s/e/se221-e10-02-00.jpg

Talk all the shit you want but I put hours and miles on my car, shit was comfortable, most comfortable Impreza I have owned. 12+ hours in that thing was simple. The one day was 15+ hours. The last 3 of it was a lot of fun coming in from the mountains. Didn't wish I was in any different car. Some people as yourself like meat and potatoes. Myself, I'll take a nice spicy dish of Thai.

:lolguy:

That red Audi isn't stock. Go back to the original tires and ride height and it'll lose some of the look.

Audi has improved slightly in recent years, but:

http://www.carshine.com.au/Pictures/Audi/Audi%20New%20-%20A4%20Accessories%20-%20Rear%20Red%20-%20Clear%20Tail%20Lights%20INPRO%20(A4-23).jpg

This view of an Audi can be used to cure insomnia and as a general anesthetic.