Cars & Coffee - 6/11

zeitgeist57

IF, IF, I can get my very tired butt out of bed, I will make it there. Been a rough week. Rain will add to my sorry excuses :o

I'll try as it's been great seeing everyone. About the only grown up time I get anymore it seems. I say that as I prepare to watch another kid movie :)

IF, IF, I can get my very tired butt out of bed, I will make it there. Been a rough week. Rain will add to my sorry excuses :o

I'll try as it's been great seeing everyone. About the only grown up time I get anymore it seems. I say that as I prepare to watch another kid movie :)

Lol...we have sesame street on...

I could come out, but it's a pain to drive all the way down there and then back up to polaris to babysit @10....I enjoy hanging out down there and wouldn't want to leave to go hang out with kids...I love adult conversations!

Lol...we have sesame street on...

I could come out, but it's a pain to drive all the way down there and then back up to polaris to babysit @10....I enjoy hanging out down there and wouldn't want to leave to go hang out with kids...I love adult conversations!

Adults need sandwiches prepared too....

:dumb: