Best of CR: E-Battlers

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Post a lot. He has the stamina of a crack head on speed with a redbull iv. You may think you're winning but when you go to bed he's still up and posting until you wake up again.

All the while holding a pocket-knife in a menacing manner.

That list is accurate. I used to hate getting into it with Kenny or Eli (usually happened when I was drunk) a while back.

That pretty much means they were good at what they do. I had a streak going myself when I made my infamous drunk posts. I am reformed.

That list is accurate. I used to hate getting into it with Kenny or Eli (usually happened when I was drunk) a while back.

That pretty much means they were good at what they do. I had a streak going myself when I made my infamous drunk posts. I am reformed.

Sad to hear. Those were entertaining.

Sir Post a lot. He has the stamina of a crack head on speed with a redbull iv. You may think you're winning but when you go to bed he's still up and posting until you wake up again.

That's why I stop arguing with his dumbass after five posts. He's a mentally challenged Paul with red hair.

Only way to do it. The problem is how many posts do you get to ekill your opponent

Good point. Maybe it shouldn't be number of posts, but a set amount of time. Like, two days or something. You start the clock and the battle begins. For two days the two e-battlers post as much (or little) as they like. During that time, the rest of CR can vote on whoever they think should advance. Once the time period is up, then voting closes and so does posting by the e-battlers. The person with the most votes advances.

Agreed that it should be a time limit rather than post limit. Some of the best e-battlers use the less-is-more strategy and only need 2-3 posts for a TKO. Others prefer to use many posts, starting with some subtle jabs before the slaughter. Technique should definitely be considered in the voting process.

Good point. Maybe it shouldn't be number of posts, but a set amount of time. Like, two days or something. You start the clock and the battle begins. For two days the two e-battlers post as much (or little) as they like. During that time, the rest of CR can vote on whoever they think should advance. Once the time period is up, then voting closes and so does posting by the e-battlers. The person with the most votes advances.

Zing!!!! Should we go by rankings or people who hate eachother first? So mich personal info is about to be spweud on Cr lol

Zing!!!! Should we go by rankings or people who hate eachother first? So mich personal info is about to be spweud on Cr lol

I'd think going by rankings would work. Provided, you'd probably need to grant someone the authority to rank everyone that's entered - which would be simple enough - and then you have a bracket, like NCAA tourney style. We'd just need to decide how many to allow in. I'd think 8 to 10 would suffice? Or maybe even 14 to 16? Anything more than that and it might be too much.

I think top 10 would work with top 2 seeds getting bye rounds. I would glady rank people but then I couldn't play :(

We may have to start a new thread for applicants :lol: this is like crs version of "yo mama"