Anyone work at byers imports?

STEVE-O

Their service dept sucks ass. First and only time i used them about 3 months ago for small oil leak. Wasn't ready when promised, no contact ever, even after the initial issue of it not being ready on friday, nobody to work on it sat. Had to wait till,mon after work. Get there, pop hood to check, wiggle the intake piping, its loose, comes off in hand. Took 3 tries to get it fixed. Filed complaint with vwoa.

A week goes by, accelerating on Polaris, big gushing boost noise. Car has no power. Turbo makes tons of noise. Drop it off at mag. Siad a hose wasn't installed correctly and popped off.

Worst dealer experience I have ever had.

Mag has my business from here on out. I went to byers because it was close to work back then. Big mcsteak.

Hatfield for parts, mag for service imo. I think fijimazda3 is at mag service or something.

Their service dept sucks ass.

This.

My wife bought an '08 Wolfsburg off the showroom floor from them a few years ago, and every time we took it in for service it just got worse and worse. Every time we took it there we would wait for it since we live nearly an hour and a half away, and they never seemed to grasp that concept. It became normal for them to take 3 hours or more for a standard service (oil change and check everything over). One of the last times we went, it was a standard service, our appointment was at 9 am, and we weren't even acknowledged until noon, which is when the service manager told us that the technician was going to stay over a bit to get out car done. Apparently 4 hours isn't long enough to change the oil in a Jetta? We ended up trading it in for an '06 BMW 330xi and I serviced it myself at home, but we recently traded it in for a new Jeep Liberty.

I know this is about the service department, but their used car lot has some douche salesman as well. The new lot seemed to be good people, we dealt with Lonnie Tibbs and he was great. I can't remember the guy's name that we dealt with for the BMW, but he was a complete douche brotato.

Thanks for all the imput guys. I ahve a parts hookup there already but My car was previously sold by them so I was trying to see if they can give me any maint history on the car that was all.

Im trying to pull some strings with the people I do know there but Idk how much that will help me. I am not going to be getting the car serviced there lol

Anytime I've had a question about maintenance history I usually just call whatever service department it is and give them the VIN, never needed to know anyone special to get that info.

Did I not tell you the other day to send me the VIN so I can see what I can get you from them? :dumb:

:) yes I sent you a txt did you not get it?

I found out what they ahd info on it but it was not much unfortunetly :(

Il resend you the vin though and see if you can find out anything I didnt. I was also going to call mag etc and see if they may have gotten any service done there at all