• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mad??

shut up cody, you're 12.

You cant raise your kids.

Sincerely, Sir-post-alot

^ Bringing my name into this? I thought you were staying out of the kitchen cody? see your way out before more stories get told at your expense. :dumb:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/a1856ebd.jpg

We get it, you want to touch my face pubes. yuh caint hab em bruh. :no:

shut up cody, you're 12.

^ Bringing my name into this? I thought you were staying out of the kitchen cody? see your way out before more stories get told at your expense. :dumb:

We get it, you want to touch my face pubes. yuh caint hab em bruh. :no:

Oh no, Cody needs to be careful. He made the village idiot threaten to school him. Whatever will Cody do if you come at him with your blistering insults and epic wit? You could even go so far as to bring high school kids into the argument again!

A warning from you is completely pointless. You can't come up with anything worthwhile to say so you just try to harp on the same things over and over again. Blowup doll, blowup doll, blowup doll, fail.... The Kitchen doesn't need your lack of communication skill. CR doesn't need your uselessness. The world doesn't need your existence.

Why is phil mentioned in 3/4 threads in the kitchen. Get off Phils wood

Oh hey guys, look how clever I am. I'm trying to make myself a meme by speaking in the third person. Look how funny I am.

Shut up, Phil. No one cares about your specific brand of "humor". You're barely even a distraction at this point. Why don't you and the other "trolls" go have another circle jerk while talking about how epic you all are.