People like this just need to be killed on the spot

DaddyBuiltRacing

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/beyond-sick-man-arrested-for

For those not wanting to click the link:

"Police in Springfield, Ohio have arrested a man they say raped his own son, infecting him with HIV.

According to Cincinnati.com, 29-year old Lenny Love Jr. admitted to authorities that he raped the 6-month old infant knowing he was infected with the virus that causes AIDS.

He was arrested on Friday and charged with two counts of rape, one count of felonious assault and one count of possession of marijuana.

He is set to be arraigned on Monday."

I say fuck putting them in prison for life, fuck letting them sit there on death row for 30+ years, just shoot and kill after they are found guilty

if he had HIV when he inseminated his baby mama, wouldn t the kid already have a (very) strong chance of being HIV positive in the womb already?

still....what a citizen this man is...it s a shame such a grade A fellow will have to do jail time :rollseyes: :facepalm: :killhimwithfire:

if he had HIV when he inseminated his baby mama, wouldn t the kid already have a (very) strong chance of being HIV positive in the womb already?

still....what a citizen this man is...it s a shame such a grade A fellow will have to do jail time :rollseyes: :facepalm: :killhimwithfire:

Nope, the infant is protected from many diseases within the womb. Not that it's not possible to infect one, it's just also possible to not infect them.

Case in point, his son was 6yrs old and HIV free. I wonder if they've actually tested the child and found that he's now Positive. What a worthless fuck. I can think of many excuses for many crimes, but this is some shit. I'd like to cut him up a bit and drag him naked, nice and slow behind a boat down the Amazon. Or just through a murderous, homosexual gang's territory who knew who he was. If I can find one of those.

Edited by ImUrOBGYN

Yup. Some guard will 'accidentally' tell the inmates what the guy did and he'll be gone within a week.

No need to wait on a guard to tell them. Remember most prisoners have access to newspapers, TV and the internet. They always like researching on the new fishes.