Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up. You're one of the newest members on here. We don't value you or care what you think about Cody or Chris. Stay in your lane and get the fuck out of my kitchen.

I forgot that the longer you are on a forum the cooler you really are in real life. :dumb:

How about you eat my ass and go think up another "witty" insult that is about as creative as my 1 year old nieces babbling she does when she is mad.

Go fuck yourself and please continue to send un-named people messages coaching them on how to e-thug. :rolleyes:

I forgot that the longer you are on a forum the cooler you really are in real life. :dumb:

How about you eat my ass and go think up another "witty" insult that is about as creative as my 1 year old nieces babbling she does when she is mad.

Go fuck yourself and please continue to send un-named people messages coaching them on how to e-thug. :rolleyes:

I can see your time will be short lived here.

Somehow I doubt you are anything more than a whiny bitch IRL. You just whine on here like a whore that didn't get paid; why should I think there is anything else to you? You show no discernible depth and likely hold no value to humanity.

I don't care how you "e-thug", I just want you to stop existing. You're worthless and moronic. You show no potential so I won't put any effort into you.

Somehow I doubt you are anything more than a whiny bitch IRL. You just whine on here like a whore that didn't get paid; why should I think there is anything else to you? You show no discernible depth and likely hold no value to humanity.

I don't care how you "e-thug", I just want you to stop existing. You're worthless and moronic. You show no potential so I won't put any effort into you.

I don't whine when I don't get paid, just spreading the love and the hiv.

Like any insecure e-cool guy you go strait for my existence. Wish I wasn't alive and all kinds of gay emo shit. I have no depth but considering your genius vocabulary and using less than common words to try and make yourself seem smarter than you really are is worth a chuckle or two. Put up some sort of an argument so I can waste my time calling you out and it at least be fun.

Till then I will continue to swallow or whatever gay jokes your brewing up for my new flame.

:gay:

Just read his intro, it all makes sense. He's a typical over aggressive ricer. I'm not sure how he got enough rep to get on here with his semi-murdered out piece of shit I would drive as a grocery getter.

Just read his intro, it all makes sense. He's a typical over aggressive ricer. I'm not sure how he got enough rep to get on here with his semi-murdered out piece of shit I would drive as a grocery getter.

Shocked the shit out of me too. Me and my little dick 4 cylinder made three posts and bam no more oven.

I can see how my brother fits in here. Insecure old fucks on a forum taking out daddy issues on randoms. High fives to all.

I don't whine when I don't get paid, just spreading the love and the hiv.

Like any insecure e-cool guy you go strait for my existence. Wish I wasn't alive and all kinds of gay emo shit. I have no depth but considering your genius vocabulary and using less than common words to try and make yourself seem smarter than you really are is worth a chuckle or two. Put up some sort of an argument so I can waste my time calling you out and it at least be fun.

Till then I will continue to swallow or whatever gay jokes your brewing up for my new flame.

:gay:

Insecurity is not something that I have, idiot. As for existence, I don't like that our society is burdened with people like you. That's not gay or emo (try using correct definitions), just a sad fact. People like you (ricer queers from one of the shittiest places in Ohio) are just a drain on society that should be eliminated. Sorry you don't like that, but I don't like you.

I'm sorry if my language confuses you. I don't dumb myself down so people like you can get along easier. This is how I actually speak, deal with it. If I have to translate your word salad, you can put up with reading my mostly correct ramblings. I should also mention here that is is incredibly difficult to make yourself appear smarter than you actually are. A smarter person would know that.

I don't care about gay jokes. You can swallow all the cum you want, it doesn't matter to me. I've already said what I think about you and that has nothing to do with your sexuality.

Shocked the shit out of me too. Me and my little dick 4 cylinder made three posts and bam no more oven.

I can see how my brother fits in here. Insecure old fucks on a forum taking out daddy issues on randoms. High fives to all.

Sometimes the system fails, that's what bans are for.

Ok, insult your family... I'm not old, but nice try. I have no "daddy issues", nice try again. Do you want to actually hit your target eventually? Would you rather keep up your constant failures? Either way is ok with me.

Insecurity is not something that I have, idiot. As for existence, I don't like that our society is burdened with people like you. That's not gay or emo (try using correct definitions), just a sad fact. People like you (ricer queers from one of the shittiest places in Ohio) are just a drain on society that should be eliminated. Sorry you don't like that, but I don't like you.

I'm sorry if my language confuses you. I don't dumb myself down so people like you can get along easier. This is how I actually speak, deal with it. If I have to translate your word salad, you can put up with reading my mostly correct ramblings. I should also mention here that is is incredibly difficult to make yourself appear smarter than you actually are. A smarter person would know that.

I don't care about gay jokes. You can swallow all the cum you want, it doesn't matter to me. I've already said what I think about you and that has nothing to do with your sexuality.

Yet again I can see how Chris fits in here and actually likes it. Mass ricer jokes that are old and pretty lame.

I appreciate the degradation of me as a person considering my location of where I am from classifies me as trash. I believe my career is pretty solid and I do enjoy doing things to save fucks as yourself so you can be cool on a website.

And last but not least you contradict yourself with your HUGE brain. You don't care about gay jokes yet you call me a ricer queer....seems like a gay insinuation to me...but I may be too dense to comprehend.

Get fucked

Sometimes the system fails, that's what bans are for.

Ok, insult your family... I'm not old, but nice try. I have no "daddy issues", nice try again. Do you want to actually hit your target eventually? Would you rather keep up your constant failures? Either way is ok with me.

It would be an insult if it were lying. And if he didn't agree OR accept it. Weird...

Yet again I can see how Chris fits in here and actually likes it. Mass ricer jokes that are old and pretty lame.

I appreciate the degradation of me as a person considering my location of where I am from classifies me as trash. I believe my career is pretty solid and I do enjoy doing things to save fucks as yourself so you can be cool on a website.

And last but not least you contradict yourself with your HUGE brain. You don't care about gay jokes yet you call me a ricer queer....seems like a gay insinuation to me...but I may be too dense to comprehend.

Get fucked

Ok? It's not my fault you choose to be a ricer. I didn't buy you a shitty Integra or paint your wheels. I didn't put lowering springs on an economy car. That's all you, sweetie.

You enjoy saving "fucks" like me, but I have never needed the assistance of a professional such as an EMT, firefighter, cop, etc...

I didn't contradict myself. If you had a few more IQ points, you might realize that the insult "queer" no longer refers specifically to sexuality. Try harder next time, I know it's hard. Maybe if you picked up a book, you might get a little further.

Ok? It's not my fault you choose to be a ricer. I didn't buy you a shitty Integra or paint your wheels. I didn't put lowering springs on an economy car. That's all you, sweetie.

You enjoy saving "fucks" like me, but I have never needed the assistance of a professional such as an EMT, firefighter, cop, etc...

I didn't contradict myself. If you had a few more IQ points, you might realize that the insult "queer" no longer refers specifically to sexuality. Try harder next time, I know it's hard. Maybe if you picked up a book, you might get a little further.

Well for intelligent gents as yourself you would realize I didn't and don't paint wheels. Thats for actual ricers, which I am not. I bought them black.

As for those professionals, I am proud that you have yet to need their help but I am not one of them, thanks for the consideration though.

And, as for them there IQ points, you used queer as a noun, not a verb, therefor making it mean homosexual. Had you called me a queer ricer, then it maybe could have been a verb (you know, a describing word...describing me as a queer) and you would be as smart as you claim.

Thanks for the arguing though. Its been a while since someone can actually come back and say something other than "fuck you, lets fight bro" :thumbup:

Had you called me a queer ricer, then it maybe could have been a verb (you know, a describing word...describing me as a queer) and you would be as smart as you claim.:

Actually, calling you a "queer ricer" would be using the word queer as an adjective, not as a verb. They still teach the parts of speech in 3rd grade, don't they?

(I'm so proud to have contributed to this thread.)

Well for intelligent gents as yourself you would realize I didn't and don't paint wheels. Thats for actual ricers, which I am not. I bought them black.

As for those professionals, I am proud that you have yet to need their help but I am not one of them, thanks for the consideration though.

And, as for them there IQ points, you used queer as a noun, not a verb, therefor making it mean homosexual. Had you called me a queer ricer, then it maybe could have been a verb (you know, a describing word...describing me as a queer) and you would be as smart as you claim.

Thanks for the arguing though. Its been a while since someone can actually come back and say something other than "fuck you, lets fight bro" :thumbup:

Even smarter, you bought ricer queer wheels. Was this supposed to be redeeming in any fashion?

Ok, so you save "fucks" but you're not a first responder? Are you a male nurse?

Actually, if you know anything about vernacular language, you would know that queer does not necessarily mean gay. Please, follow the evolution of language and its intricacies before stepping up to the plate with those arguments again. Try again, sweetie.

Actually, calling you a "queer ricer" would be using the word queer as an adjective, not as a verb. They still teach the parts of speech in 3rd grade, don't they?

Thanks for the correction :)

And they don't teach much where I went unfortunately.

.... sigh

Even smarter, you bought ricer queer wheels. Was this supposed to be redeeming in any fashion?

Ok, so you save "fucks" but you're not a first responder? Are you a male nurse?

Actually, if you know anything about vernacular language, you would know that queer does not necessarily mean gay. Please, follow the evolution of language and its intricacies before stepping up to the plate with those arguments again. Try again, sweetie.

Weird I understand queer isn't a one meaning word. Hence why I corrected your use of it. Just letting you know that you used it in context meaning homosexual but once caught in a pickle used your semi-witty intelligence to change it which I appreciate.

I have yet to understand any other meaning of the word in the context you are using it other than homosexual as no other definition makes sense babe.

Last but not least, miss again on the career choice.