Flame war

Kryptok

Your connection are military, mine are all higher ups in agencies that "don't exist"

I would tell you to look them up but you wouldn't find shit on them. Their last name is Burton. From VA. I both of them are retired but I knew our recent news of Bin Laden the day before it was announced....just to start the pissing contest.

:lolguy:

You're a moron. Go ahead and try the "don't exist" games, they're pretty much completely useless.

Edit: Do you want to change your post? It's pretty easy to lose a clearance (yes, even in private organizations) when people open their mouths a little too much.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't learn anything from CNN or any other regular news source. :dumb:

Why do people through around the term narcissism without anyone meeting the definition? It's not my fault I'm great, but it brings me no sexual release.

My studies are guided by people who made the decisions about what we were/are doing. High ranking military officers, senior NCO's, supervisory CIA analysts, etc... You can listen to what they say about what is happening in their AO. I'll listen to the people who paint the bigger picture, about the bigger picture.

Thanks for proving my point while looking like an idiot...

And no offense, but unless you really know these people well, do you really trust that people of such importance are going to share secrets of the magnitude you're claiming?

Thanks for proving my point while looking like an idiot...

And no offense, but unless you really know these people well, do you really trust that people of such importance are going to share secrets of the magnitude you're claiming?

Typos make me an idiot? Interesting.

"Psychoanalysis . erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development."

I never claimed to get secrets...

:lolguy:

You're a moron. Go ahead and try the "don't exist" games, they're pretty much completely useless.

Edit: Do you want to change your post? It's pretty easy to lose a clearance (yes, even in private organizations) when people open their mouths a little too much.

I don't have any clearance that is worthwhile to edit. I didn't state anything that would cause me to lose it anyway.

I used quotes because they aren't supposed to be known but yet everyone knows who they are and a general idea of what they do...figured someone of your intellectual stature would have caught that....

Nope, not playing high card. Just stating. He does quite a bit more than what I stated though.

But, I like playing high card...

I need someone new to play with. Our little recruit isn't doing so well. It's ok though, he knew about Bin Laden before anyone else (someone has loose lips and it's really not good to put their name on the internet).

I don't have any clearance that is worthwhile to edit. I didn't state anything that would cause me to lose it anyway.

I used quotes because they aren't supposed to be known but yet everyone knows who they are and a general idea of what they do...figured someone of your intellectual stature would have caught that....

Not you, idiot. If someone told you about that operation before it was announced, they could lose their clearance. Do you understand that?

I know what you're getting at. I'm assuming by VA you're also talking about Little Creek. If that group is what you're referencing, you should edit the name out of your post. You're either a liar (likely) or someone has a loose tongue which could prove problematic (less likely).

But, I like playing high card...

I need someone new to play with. Our little recruit isn't doing so well. It's ok though, he knew about Bin Laden before anyone else (someone has loose lips and it's really not good to put their name on the internet).

:p

I enjoyed wasting my time. When I come back to Ohio, Ill buy you a beer.

Not you, idiot. If someone told you about that operation before it was announced, they could lose their clearance. Do you understand that?

I know what you're getting at. I'm assuming by VA you're also talking about Little Creek. If that group is what you're referencing, you should edit the name out of your post. You're either a liar (likely) or someone has a loose tongue which could prove problematic (less likely).

Re-read....they are retired.

And call me a liar all you want, I have a solid gold coin proving to myself I'm not.

And no, nothing to do with Little Creek. Not someone involved in the attack by any means, just in the know.

Re-read....they are retired.

And call me a liar all you want, I have a solid gold coin proving to myself I'm not.

And no, nothing to do with Little Creek. Not someone involved in the attack by any means, just in the know.

Don't need to be active to have your clearance revoked. Private companies also require clearances, champ. If they are in the know, they should know better than to tell you.

You need to brush up on OPSEC. Name dropping people who gave you classified info (illegal) is really not a good idea.

Don't need to be active to have your clearance revoked. Private companies also require clearances, champ. If they are in the know, they should know better than to tell you.

You need to brush up on OPSEC. Name dropping people who gave you classified info (illegal) is really not a good idea.

Didn't name drop who told me by any means. I told you who I know to fuel your pissing contest fire.

I practice OPSEC daily there chief, you just assume I easily say who told me anything about what happened. Not the case. Thanks for the concern though.

Didn't name drop who told me by any means. I told you who I know to fuel your pissing contest fire.

I practice OPSEC daily there chief, you just assume I easily say who told me anything about what happened. Not the case. Thanks for the concern though.

You need to completely redesign your sentence structure. What you posted says that someone with the surname Burton told you about that operation.

Your connection are military, mine are all higher ups in agencies that "don't exist"

I would tell you to look them up but you wouldn't find shit on them. Their last name is Burton. From VA. I both of them are retired but I knew our recent news of Bin Laden the day before it was announced....just to start the pissing contest.

You are an idiot, being someone who knows people that work in things that dont exist. You never, i repeat never give out any sort of names or locations.

Edited by 2pointslow

Guest Spam
Steven, you are an idiot for being stupid and not reading his prior post where he said those names were not connected to the leaked information names.

You should have stayed in school all those times you skipped to post on CR. Your reading/writing level is at best 5th grade.

"STEVEN,

YOU

ARE

AN

IDIOT

FOR

BEING

STUPID."

In my best mentally challenged voice.