Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, you'd be correct on the maintenance part my friend, and hey.. there are ways around Hilliard Rome if you need them. Just ask me and I could get you across Hilliard rome without even touching it. And I want to see this "sweet Toyota" sometime :lolguy:

I'm usually around there at least 2-3 times a week scanning plates. Lots of nada interspaced with huge apartment complexes.

And you don't want to see the Toyota, its a rolling ball of fail, AIDS, and horsecock built by an imbecile with the sole intention of being retarded. :gabe:

This is too long to read but I must do my job.

If anyone needs to be infracted or given a stern talking too please give me the post number and I will review it. If the post is not worthy of an infraction, ban, or warning I will ban you from this totally awesome super epic bag of flaming shit of a thread.

Thank you,

Black Guy #2

This is too long to read but I must do my job.

If anyone needs to be infracted or given a stern talking too please give me the post number and I will review it. If the post is not worthy of an infraction, ban, or warning I will ban you from this totally awesome super epic bag of flaming shit of a thread.

Thank you,

Black Guy #2

:gabe:

Also post #310 brought some lulz.

inb4ban

Haha, like you would know ANYTHING about my car. Go hop in your sweet Toyota! :lolguy:

My sweet Toyota would buttock your Subaru. True story.jpg

I never said I "didn't like this forum" I just said I wasn't a fan of it and use others, like other subie ones that are actually useful? And what were your "good reasons" for bashing on my meet idea? And you keep saying just stand around in some parking lot. Do you do something TOTALLY different at Home Depot? Because if so I'd like to know, that's exactly what I do when I go.

the cool people sit in chairs and socialize instead of trying to set up parking lot races all night.