Top Gear Season 17

codyh

So ok I heard that the new season was to start June 26... But i am confused. Was the 26th the date it aired in the UK? And if so when does it air on BBC America. Its been a long time since I have seen a new episode of top gear and i am kinda missing the show. Hopefully some of you can help out?

WOW

MOM

Jones keep it in the kitchen... Be a big boy and grow up. kthx.

It airs on BBC america on the 22nd of august. How do you guys watch episodes?? Torrents?

• Downvote 1

MOM

Jones keep it in the kitchen... Be a big boy and grow up. kthx.

It airs on BBC america on the 22nd of august. How do you guys watch episodes?? Torrents?

Yes. Go to finalgear.com, you can get the torrents there.

did they air in the US... Thats what I am asking... IDC if they aired in the UK... I clearly dont live in the UK.

Then you've been missing out since the UK version is almost a full hour uncut, unlike the US airing. I will say though, that BBC America did start playing Top Gear uncut last season, I believe. I think they'll be doing that again this season. Dunno for sure, though.

BTW, other car show start dates:

Fifth Gear - Currently airing

Motorweek - Currently airing

Top Gear UK - Currently airing

Bullrun - 7/8/11

The Car Show - 7/13/11

Top Gear US - 7/24/11

Top Gear Australia - To Be Announced

I'm interested in seeing that new show with Adam Carolla on Speed. That should be a good show.

I like Top Gear US. No, it doesn't have the polish of the UK version, but with time it will get there. In the meantime, we as a car community should support it.

The hot hatch segment was excellent last week. Big man Bernie was with Jeremy. Actually got goosebumps.

I'm interested in seeing that new show with Adam Carolla on Speed. That should be a good show.

I like Top Gear US. No, it doesn't have the polish of the UK version, but with time it will get there. In the meantime, we as a car community should support it.

The hot hatch segment was excellent last week. Big man Bernie was with Jeremy. Actually got goosebumps.

yeah i freaked out! lol! i was super jealous of them!

i do not like top gear us, but i still watch it...it's a car show. when does the adam carolla one start? or has it already aired???

yeah i freaked out! lol! i was super jealous of them!

i do not like top gear us, but i still watch it...it's a car show. when does the adam carolla one start? or has it already aired???

It's called The Car Show. Starts 7/13/11. Date's above, as well.