Stock motors that can handle a lot of boost.

ColdFusion

My sentiment exactly.

Although, way to use my response in your sig. I'm sure people will get it.

But wait, you use vague answers when you get your chops busted too hard and can't defend yourself like "you're one of those" as of anyone will side with you and say "mrjsplat is real, s15dk is a punk".... But they won't. Because you call others "troll" to defend the fact that you are larger troll than anyone. Just ask all the people you lowballed on OD begging for a deal....

Oh, two things;

1. I started OD with ant and manny, so don't run game

2. You should get off my radar, it might save your e-motions

Ohiodrifting is full of beat dick cars, tons worse than mine. You say you hate people who mod cars like I do, then turn around and bragging about starting a site full of them? You're a joke. Idk why you came out of nowhere thinking you're Tommy tuff nuts and you're here to run me out of town,But it's not working. You just come across as another whiny prick that likes to pick try to e thug when having a bad day. If you have a serious issue, put your big boy pants on and speak with me about it personally. If you're trying to e thug, you should take that bullshit elsewhere. You couldn't intimidate the kids on the nick Jr forum.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohiodrifting is full of beat dick cars, tons worse than mine. You say you hate people who mod cars like I do, then turn around and bragging about starting a site full of them? You're a joke. Idk why you came out of nowhere thinking you're Tommy tuff nuts and you're here to run me out of town,But it's not working. You just come across as another whiny prick that likes to pick try to e thug when having a bad day. If you have a serious issue, put your big boy pants on and speak with me about it personally. If you're trying to e thug, you should take that bullshit elsewhere. You couldn't intimidate the kids on the nick Jr forum.

So... You're admitting that your car is beat?

I do like your comment about handling shit face to face. You are just another punkass who hates hearing that his shut is beat and wants to scrap about it. That's laughable. But hay, maybe you'll get the chance to "toretto" me at C&C some day!!!

So... You're admitting that your car is beat?

I do like your comment about handling shit face to face. You are just another punkass who hates hearing that his shut is beat and wants to scrap about it. That's laughable. But hay, maybe you'll get the chance to "toretto" me at C&C some day!!!

wtf are you talking about? I never said I want to fight you, I dont care that my car is beat, I'll admit it. My car doesnt need to look pretty, It just needs to run. It does. I simply stated if you have issues with me personally, we could talk it out in person, since obviously you have some deep resentment toward me either because my car is in primer or because i apparently lowballed one of your friends on od. speaking of ohiodrifting, whats your name on there? just wondering.

if you have issues with me personally, we could talk it out in person, since obviously you have some deep resentment toward me

you sound like a vagina. No, a cunt rather.

Stick that in your sig

FYI, your talking privileges have been revoked regarding me. So stop talking.

Yes i know it existed, im saying it wasnt a stock motor..

Pretty sure Ostar motorsports holds the WORLD RECORD at 637whp for a factory short block, Still the car had head/cam work.

I dont see 708whp by JP motorsports.

:dumb:

Pretty sure Ostar motorsports holds the WORLD RECORD at 637whp for a factory short block, Still the car had head/cam work.

The shop that built the Summit have a 2g that is 640ish on a stock bottom end as well.

I have not read thru this thread but I am sure someone mentions a 5L motor. I was making near 600rwhp in the BMW and I know Dyno Brians car makes 600+ rwhp on stock bottom ends.

Chris built a monster with that car.

I remember him coming back into our holding cell going.. "well the wife said it was her or the cars, shes pretty serious this time."

Chris built a monster with that car.

I remember him coming back into our holding cell going.. "well the wife said it was her or the cars, shes pretty serious this time."

There really wasnt much to the bmw. I changed a few things, bigger turbo, intercooler, trans, but other then that it was just a stock 5L with gt40 heads. The rest of the engine was put together with junk yard parts.

I have not read thru this thread but I am sure someone mentions a 5L motor. I was making near 600rwhp in the BMW and I know Dyno Brians car makes 600+ rwhp on stock bottom ends.

Yes and no, they will survive awhile if you know what to look far and don't try and spin the snot out of it. Brains car has more weight to it and has never really hooked so I am interested to see how long it holds with traction. Probably would live longer if he hadn't beat the snot out of it all those years with too little injector and a lot of boost.

There really wasnt much to the bmw. I changed a few things, bigger turbo, intercooler, trans, but other then that it was just a stock 5L with gt40 heads. The rest of the engine was put together with junk yard parts.

I know i got the low down on all of his cars before you changed the little bit you did. Its pretty impressive given that most people bash the 5l on its ability to make big power. That car moves out for what i got to personally see.

I was making 710whp before many on here were DRIVING, and on mostly factory junk. Also-this was at 28psi, fuel limited by my 1000cc injectors. If I tossed the 1600's on there before I wadded the fucking thing-it would have been north of 900whp. TRUST AND BELIEVE:fuckyeah:

I was making 710whp before many on here were DRIVING, and on mostly factory junk. Also-this was at 28psi, fuel limited by my 1000cc injectors. If I tossed the 1600's on there before I wadded the fucking thing-it would have been north of 900whp. TRUST AND BELIEVE:fuckyeah:

You are so full of shit bruh...

You are just here to talk shit, when Hyundaibro has much more hands on knowledge.

Sorry man going to have to agree to disagree. i have gotten to watch the struggles a friend of mine has gone through building his 800whp 4g63. his is FAR from a stock 2.0 block and head.

You are so full of shit bruh...

You are just here to talk shit, when Hyundaibro has much more hands on knowledge.

Have you ever turned a wrench? Ya, thats what i thought. I built my svt block/ported zetec head in a shed.

My friend and i built a stock block 400whp 1g fwd.

Theres alot i dont post up, thats because its my business and not everyone elses.

Jp is trippin on acid. 700 on a 35r and 900 if he had 1600cc. LOL fag.

So many lies i cant keep track.

Depends on the 35 r, i have seen north of 700 on a "35r."

But jp im pretty sure i read somewhere on a dsm forum where you said it was a 42r brah. I have been on several dsm forums for a long time.

ps: no stock motor 2.0 is making 700whp on that low of compression through an off the shelf 35r.

Scroll down... the pics no longer work.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/bolt-tech/224905-new-set-up.html

again admitting to a 42r

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/255413-experience-nonbb-gt42-102-a.html

Admitting to weisco/eagle @ 700whp

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/cylinder-head-short-block/227872-rod-piston-combo.html

Edited by 2pointslow

you sound like a vagina. No, a cunt rather.

Stick that in your sig

FYI, your talking privileges have been revoked regarding me. So stop talking.

Who are you to take privileges from anyone?

You are avoiding every question I've asked so far, yet you have the audacity to call me names? Nobody is scared of you, you're pussy. Kindly shut your cocksucker.

When we want to talk about watches or cigars then you can speak, until then go back to lurking. You're obviously just butthurt about what was said about sr20 motors.

Jp is trippin on acid. 700 on a standard 35r and 900 if he had 1600cc. LOL fag.

So many lies i cant keep track.

What the fuck are you talking about?

710whp was on an off the shelf GT42 (all that was out in 2005) @ 28psi. 100cc injectors @108% duty cycle. That was my Colt-FWD. Eagle/Weisco-stock head/head bolts/composite head gasket

The other discussion was 139mph traps on a bone stock long block. That was a 35r @mid 30's psi. AWD DSM. Different cars, different times. Getchyoshitstraight. Im sorry you guys cant keep up?

Sorry man going to have to agree to disagree. i have gotten to watch the struggles a friend of mine has gone through building his 800whp 4g63. his is FAR from a stock 2.0 block and head.

And, Im sorry your friend is not as capable as I. :fuckyeah: