Stock motors that can handle a lot of boost.

ColdFusion

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7M-GTE, 2JZ-GTE, 2GR-FE

Most know of the 2J, however, the 7M and now the 2GR are both proving capable of handling in excess of 600hp on stock bottoms. The 2GR is an N/A motor stock but is being boosted by quite a few, now, with impressive results.

Of course, there a quite a few other motors, but I'm sure others with more xp will chime in on those.

7M-GTE, 2JZ-GTE, 2GR-FE

Most know of the 2J, however, the 7M and now the 2GR are both proving capable of handling in excess of 600hp on stock bottoms. The 2GR is an N/A motor stock but is being boosted by quite a few, now, with impressive results.

Of course, there a quite a few other motors, but I'm sure others with more xp will chime in on those.

7m :dumb:

Guest Z Fag Jr.

7m is a piece of shit motor, it was based on a design that when they produced the 7m was around 30 years old.

Jz's are strong motors I hear the bottom end on ford gt's are good for over 1000hp.

Iron block 4.6L Ford modular motor.

+1

i've been at 600 rwhp with the stock motor for over 4 years no problem--tons of others in the exact same boat. plenty have pushed the stock motor to 700rwhp and lived there for a long time.