Stock motors that can handle a lot of boost.

ColdFusion

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you to take privileges from anyone?

You are avoiding every question I've asked so far, yet you have the audacity to call me names? Nobody is scared of you, you're pussy. Kindly shut your cocksucker.

When we want to talk about watches or cigars then you can speak, until then go back to lurking. You're obviously just butthurt about what was said about sr20 motors.

I've never owned an sr20....

I don't lurk...

I have tried to answer a lot of questions, your spastic posts make it hard to keep up with all the garbage you profess. Further, everybody on here makes fun of you. You are the butt of every joke (or at least your car is). And all you do is pretend like you're the one who respect with your lengthy drawn out comeback replies. Then again, I've seen many losers go through life with a false front worse than a donald Ross green (don't worry, I don't expect you to get that reference, but hurry up and google Donald Ross so you seem educated). So keep thinking that your the Rick Ross, and hang out alone at your house tonight and talk shot on a car forum ... I'll reply when I'm wasted via my iPhone and show my buddies... So they can have a good laugh.

Thank you, punk bitches

What the fuck are you talking about?

710whp was on an off the shelf GT42 (all that was out in 2005) @ 28psi. 100cc injectors @108% duty cycle. That was my Colt-FWD. Eagle/Weisco-stock head/head bolts/composite head gasket

Thank you so you admit the long block wasnt stock for the 700whp pull?

That is what i was refering to, i dont care about trap times. You said the 700whp set up was done on a 35r and stock long block. Last time i checked doing pistons/rods doesnt mean its a stock long block. An off the shelf 35r wont support 700whp on a factory 2.0

Its not about keeping up bra, its about playing on words. You said one thing and now you are saying another.

Still the cams were not stock you were not building power to 7200rpms on the stock duration.

I have not read thru this thread but I am sure someone mentions a 5L motor. I was making near 600rwhp in the BMW and I know Dyno Brians car makes 600+ rwhp on stock bottom ends.

how close to the ragged edge was the bmw, be honest.

Boom Roasted

BOOM GET YOUR OWN MATERIAL

how close to the ragged edge was the bmw, be honest.

BOOM GET YOUR OWN MATERIAL

That phrase has been handed down from generation to generation starting back in vietnam when the 'ol boys were lightin the little yellow guys on fire.

I guess domestic owners are confused by Google?

what the fuck is this 'google' you speak of???

and i used to own a GTO, so i wouldn't call myself purely a 'domestic' buyer. almost bought a new GTR recently, so i'm not opposed to jap cars, just not a 20 year old supra.

Thank you so you admit the long block wasnt stock for the 700whp pull?

That is what i was refering to, i dont care about trap times. You said the 700whp set up was done on a 35r and stock long block.

WTF? Your a lost puppy bra.

Where? when? quote me, or start rowing the fail boat right out of this thread.

Are you high?

Many, many people including me have made 600+whp on 100% stock 4G63s

Start explaining this one first. You made 600+ whp with a 100% stock 4g, except it takes everyone else at A MINIMUM cams and springs to be able to reach that number.

i dont care about trap times.

Its trap speed-

And for the record-the guy who is burred in a "how much horsepower..." Thread who says they DONT care about trap speeds does not know his ass from a whole in the wall. Dont take offense..

Any real racer worth a shit is MORE concerned about traps speeds than dyno numbers when talking about HP and/or power gains. REAL TALK.

Start explaining this one first. You made 600+ whp with a 100% stock 4g, except it takes everyone else at A MINIMUM cams and springs to be able to reach that number.

Yes-people dont need 1.2 the shit the throw at a 4g63 to get the power needed. I may prove that again tonight if my boy lets me use his slicks/trailer.

To solidify that fact-I even used STOCK VALVE SPRINGS on my Colt motor-700+ Whp, spun to 8800rpm.

The motor is spun to 9k now in a car down in Florida (2G-runs 10.2@141 in full street trim)-and is unchanged since I put it together in 2005.

Its trap speed-

And for the record-the guy who is burred in a "how much horsepower..." Thread who says they DONT care about trap speeds does not know his ass from a whole in the wall. Dont take offense..

Any real racer worth a shit is MORE concerned about traps speeds than dyno numbers when talking about HP and/or power gains. REAL TALK.

Okay wait a second. Your power numbers are based solely off of

Trap-mother-fucking-speed? Have you ever even been on a dyno, or is all of based from the feeling in your a$$cheeks?

REAL QUESTION

Jp, I would invite you down for drinks and a bro-down... But if I do, people will call me a nutswinger.... Because I sided with you in a argument with factual information. Sorry bruh

WHERE THE FUCK HAS HE POSTED UP ANY FACTUAL INFORMATION?

As of right now all it is his is side vs. everyone else who doesnt beleive him.

He admitted to having weisco pistons and eagle rods in the 700whp set up. Yet he still claims its a stock long block?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

:yuno:

No other dsm EVER, has made over 600whp w/o cams. EVER!

You are avoiding every question I've asked so far...

I've never owned an sr20....

I don't lurk...

bla blah blah, i like to drink, bla blada blah, blalala bla dudebro blablah, iphone reference, blah blaje brodown leblah, insert more weak insults here, blah bladadada BRUH blawaaah blah i think im the shit, blala bla blah mcblah blah.

Thank you, punk bitches

You are still avoiding my questions.

You claim you're a founder of OD,

You claim you've had problems with me on OD.

So far your responses have yet to prove any of this.

I'm done cluttering this thread, If you have a real issue, feel free to contact me.

I'm done cluttering this thread, If you have a real issue, feel free to contact me.

shh, men are talking.

He IS a founder of OD.

How do I know?... I was there shortly after, when OD was coming about.

To solidify that fact-I even used STOCK VALVE SPRINGS on my Colt motor-700+ Whp, spun to 8800rpm.

The motor is spun to 9k now in a car down in Florida (2G-runs 10.2@141 in full street trim)-and is unchanged since I put it together in 2005.

Oh god.. valve float much?

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/hill-1-scooter-0.gif

Cut your fingers and toes off please.

WHERE THE FUCK HAS HE POSTED UP ANY FACTUAL INFORMATION?

As of right now all it is his is side vs. everyone else who doesnt beleive him.

He admitted to having weisco pistons and eagle rods in the 700whp set up. Yet he still claims its a stock long block?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Half wit-I have said-several times in this thread-that they were 2 different fucking cars!!!!!

Never, not once, did I state the Colt has a stock long block-or made any WHP on a stock longblock-(see: the purpose of this fucking thread). Hense why you cant look back and quote yourself into being correct in any way, shape or form here.

One more time.

COLT-eagle/wiseco-junk head+GT42=710wph on low boost.

AWD DSM-100% stock long block, stock everything-made 579whp in FWD mode @32psi. Went 133mph like that.

At 40psi, and c16, it went 138 and 139mph. Never was dyno'd at that boost. Would any logical human being argue that that car was making at least 600whp (prob 660-680chp)? No, but this is CR, and the water in Columbus in some areas has enough cadmium to kill a small donkey.

No other dsm EVER, has made over 600whp w/o cams. EVER!

Again-swing and a miss.

Elvin's Colt we put together goes 9.6@153-@2740lbs. It made 59X or more I honestly forget on BR's heartbreaker. STOCK CAMS.

Craig's Colt (CATAPULT on here) Went 9.9@148mph @2820lbs with him in it. Stock cams. Never dyno'd. But you can easily assume it make more than 599hp.

Oh god.. valve float much?

I have my tricks. ;)

Again-swing and a miss.

Elvin's Colt we put together goes 9.6@153-@2740lbs. It made 59X or more I honestly forget on BR's heartbreaker. STOCK CAMS.

Craig's Colt (CATAPULT on here) Went 9.9@148mph @2820lbs with him in it. Stock cams. Never dyno'd. But you can easily assume it make more than 599hp.

I have my tricks. ;)

So every other MOTHERFUCKING SHOP and TUNER cant make more than 400 or so horsepower with stock cams. But a bunch of beat dick colt owners from cleveland can somehow make it happen. :dumb: