Scott Cordell... #2

Farkas

Scott actually admitted he liked a Toyota. :eek:

If you know Scott, this is a pretty big deal... Just sayin'

P4C

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/251565_673519300267_50609503_34762065_5959503_n.jpg

Funny you should point this out, Andy. Our Scott is really re-inventing himself here lately.

1) He's likin' on your Toyota

2) He's driving a Honda now and lovin' it

3) He's sporting a new diamond stud earring in his right ear, worn to CR events:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/July%203rd%20CR%20cookout/Cordell.jpg

We're all behind you Scott. Let your light shine! ;)

Did you happen to buy that unit from a guy named Vinny in Cincinnati?

Vincent bought this "unit" from me years ago and parked it... just got it back from him a couple months ago.

S12 > Corolla

Not sure why the "AE 86" got so much more attention other than that crappy cartoon

S12 was a piece of shit, through and through. Also, the Corolla has much more racing heritage than the S12 has ever had. I'd say the anime based around it was the worst thing to happen to the Corolla, IMO.

epicness takes place in my garage........just sayin.

We're going to need another update in your build thread in order to validate claims of said epicness taking place. Claims of epicness will be dismissed after 48 hours without validation.

Farkas, thats nice and clean... even for Hawaii standards.

Thanks man, it hadn't even been washed in that picture lol.. I have someone from Canibeat and Just Stance coming out to photograph it for their website, so I'll have better pictures up soon :)

Thanks man, it hadn't even been washed in that picture lol.. I have someone from Canibeat and Just Stance coming out to photograph it for their website, so I'll have better pictures up soon :)

:fuuuu: that damn cage is a bitch to get into.

Psss..... Now you have to work on getting a 1uz matted to a W58 in there. That combo in that car is over the top.

Get out of my head... it's a path I've strongly considered.

my built 16v will do for now until I get bored :)

Lol. I knew you were thinking about it or even the VVTI 1uz. I still don't get why w58's and R154's are so dam hard to find in Ohio. Whats even odder is the way supra/cressida parts come and go. For a few months of the year, they are fucking everywhere on craigslist. Then, everything goes MIA. Oh well, shit happens.