My favorite new celebrity is in town!

unfunnyryan

key words: track side bar! :lol:

Valid point sir, i mean the bar did have an elaborate decor consisting of wood paneling and shitty carpet :D and I did manage to accidentally give the bartender which everyone was referring to as "grandma" a $20 for a tip.... fml

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one really knows what happened honestly.

I don't need the details. I'm 100% confident she was a part of the instances that resulted in a little girl being killed, duck taped up and dump in shallow grave. :(

She knows what happened and she has been lying about it since. IMO, not guilty doesn't mean shit. She's certainly not innocent and if you're not innocent you're guilty. She should be living in jail. However, looking at the entire thing, perhaps living on edge and looking over her shoulder here on out and not likely having a resemblance of a normal free life, is punishment. Perhaps/hopefully even a death sentence.

I don't need the details. I'm 100% confident she was a part of the instances that resulted in a little girl being killed, duck taped up and dump in shallow grave. :(

She knows what happened and she has been lying about it since. IMO, not guilty doesn't mean shit. She's certainly not innocent and if you're not innocent you're guilty. She should be living in jail. However, looking at the entire thing, perhaps living on edge and looking over her shoulder here on out and not likely having a resemblance of a normal free life, is punishment. Perhaps/hopefully even a death sentence.

+1

Look at her back.......:fuuuu:

http://www.momlogic.com/images/casey-back.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you look at the video of her shopping look in the background, she was shopping at the Lennox Old Navy just down from Cars and Coffee, Cup of Joes. The shopping center is identical to the Lennox town center one. Look on street view on google maps at the OLD Navy in Lennox compare the picture and video. Look how she walks down from the North to old navy, the bricks are lighter on the stores north of Old Navy and she walks between the bushes and the green street light poles are identical. All the landscaping matches and so does the brick. If that IS her, she is in COLUMBUS not just Ohio.

Bunch of stuff

Bonus points for observation! But, if you zoom in on one of the poles you can see a flyer for a rock concert featuring a KISS comeback tour, which definitely dates this to at least a few years ago. Plus the shadow from the international Space Station doesn't show the most recently installed modules.