Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)

coltboostin

Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)
I'm sorry but who exactly is suppose to be the fastest street car based on this thread?

1/4?

1-Mile?

TopSpeed?

Typically you have to earn the right to be called "the fastest" before you call people out to race.

For clarification would this be Ray Hoffman, Larry Larson, Sal Patel, who?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but who exactly is suppose to be the fastest street car based on this thread?

1/4?

1-Mile?

TopSpeed?

Typically you have to earn the right to be called "the fastest" before you call people out to race.

To be specific-Lets go with Best MPH/from a roll while maintaining near stock street manners, looks, and street tire combinations. Leave your 25.5 cage, full drag wheel/tire/brake/suspension/huge cowl BS at home-type street car.

Sound better? Someone wants to prove me wrong-come on down. Fuck the bench racing bullshit-just come RACE.

To be specific-Lets go with Best MPH/from a roll while maintaining near stock street manners, looks, and street tire combinations. Leave your 25.5 cage, full drag wheel/tire/brake/suspension/huge cowl BS at home-type street car.

Sound better? Someone wants to prove me wrong-come on down. Fuck the bench racing bullshit-just come RACE.

So you are trying to limit what shows up then? Why call out Mark or Ray both of their cars have some of those elements?

Why not say "all cars that are fast, but don't have the ability to pass tech"?

I would like to see the car run a turbo bike, that would be a wild race. There are a few of those up north right? I know there is a red, green, and white one rolling around the 614 a bunch.

1/4?

1-Mile?

TopSpeed?

Be Lary Larson, show up to NHRA race in your street car, go 6's and win rounds. That car is on another level.

So really it's not the fastest, just the fastest that meets your criteria for what is considered or called a street car.....got it! You may want to add with air conditioning also....

So you are trying to limit what shows up then? Why call out Mark or Ray both of their cars have some of those elements?

Why not say "all cars that are fast, but don't have the ability to pass tech"?

I would like to see the car run a turbo bike, that would be a wild race. There are a few of those up north right? I know there is a red, green, and white one rolling around the 614 a bunch.

Fuck tech. And yes, we are TRYING to get the turbo bikes out-but so far all we get back is excuses! I dont care if someone brings an F-14. We'll fucking run it. No bullshit-no excuses.

I am saying 60-160-This Lambo is unbeatable. Come make me a liar.

Ray is down, we are already setting it up. I got $100 that says Mark has a big mouth and a little dick, so he wont come out. But, I'd actually prefer to lose this bet, so we will see

So really it's not the fastest, just the fastest that meets your criteria for what is considered or called a street car.....got it! You may want to add with air conditioning also....

There is always something faster. Got it. The problem is-we have not found it. And all the fuckers that talk shit-dont show up or get rolled

For example-I got $100 that says you couldn't come around-even with the hit. DO SOMTHIN. :fuckyeah:;)

There is always something faster. Got it. The problem is-we have not found it. And all the fuckers that talk shit-dont show up or get rolled

For example-I got $100 that says you couldn't come around-even with the hit. DO SOMTHIN. :fuckyeah:;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't have time for this crap right now, let alone I'm in Texas....

Have Jamie bring that thing to the Texas Mile next March and we'll do something there on the runway... ;)

Well- here is your chance.

1550whp Gallardo SL is looking for some action. WE will be at the track with it- and have access to a private airfield is we have some people to do high speed roll on-s. Location would be Norwalk, or a local airport near buy. If timing is right, a 1300whp GTR will be finished and ready for action as well.

Post up if you want a piece. I'd call out Mark directly, but his "street car" will never see anything but a race track again. Or, he's simply to busy playing World of faggorts Warcraft.

People who should be stepping up here-

Mark in his "Streetable" Copper Jalopy

The Old Man in his 8.xx TA

DOver in his Busted Bling Busa

Hell- ANY fast bikes are welcome!

Who else wants a piece?

(PS-This is not a street racing event.) (PPS: For the moderators-If your considering Deleting this-http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94439&page=3)

why do you constantly say 'we'? your broke midget ass couldnt afford a galardo anyway..

yes im just sturring shit up, no i cant compete with said lambo, bring it. :fuuuu: