Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)

coltboostin

UPDATE-

Mark Z06-OUT-OUT-His "street" Car is unable to roll race?

RunnaTA's 8 second street beast- IN

Mr Busa's TurboBusda- IN

24/7- BIG BOY Busa- IN

Dennis @ Motorhead's TurboBusa IN

1350whp GTR (Highest HP R35 in the fucking world) IN

Others pending...

Well- here is your chance.

1550whp Gallardo SL is looking for some action. WE will be at the track with it- and have access to a private airfield is we have some people to do high speed roll on-s. Location would be Norwalk, or a local airport near buy. If timing is right, a 1300whp GTR will be finished and ready for action as well.

Post up if you want a piece. I'd call out Mark directly, but his "street car" will never see anything but a race track again. Or, he's simply to busy playing World of faggorts Warcraft.

People who should be stepping up here-

in his "Streetable" Copper Jalopy

The Old Man in his 8.xx TA

DOver in his Busted Bling Busa

Hell- ANY fast bikes are welcome!

Who else wants a piece?

(PS-This is not a street racing event.) (PPS: For the moderators-If your considering Deleting this-http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94439&page=3)

Edited by coltboostin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in coming out, my bike doesn't make anywhere near what it'll take to beat that car on it's kill mode but it'd be fun.

Good one Gabe, I believe he said fast shit and that piece of shit BMW ain't it. :gabe:

EDIT: JP I'll be doing the motor this winter, so next summer I will be game for some serious cars lol

I'm interested in coming out, my bike doesn't make anywhere near what it'll take to beat that car on it's kill mode but it'd be fun.

Good one Gabe, I believe he said fast shit and that piece of shit BMW ain't it. :gabe:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttp://www.corriere.it/gallery/Sport/2006/02_Febbraio/totti/1/TOT.jpg

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttp://www.corriere.it/gallery/Sport/2006/02_Febbraio/totti/1/TOT.jpg

El oh El

Sounds like this will be a good ass day/night.

EDIT: JP I'll be doing the motor this winter, so next summer I will be game for some serious cars lol

You can run in "pump"-and to the people hating on Dover-at least he is game! I have raced with him literally all over the state. Dude IS a bauce.

The only person here that NEEDS to step up, likely wont-in his "street car" no less. :) I actually have $100 on it. :fuckyeah:

Seriously though-if any of you kids know about your brother's cousins' boys crazy fast whip, or spray'd drag bike, send them this way. :)

If a certain srt-4 is tuned by the time this goes down, ill send him that way.

im sure he would be down for 80-180

Be IPS take a month to get me my nitrous kit. :nono:

I will never do business with IPS again. The only way you get timely service there is if your supporting their company by feeding them thousands and thousands of dollars for labor. Or have their personal cell phone numbers. Its hard enough just getting them to answer their business phone.