Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)

coltboostin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll trailer them up if this goes down. That way Jamie can spot me out about 40-50 cars.

Love it! I will let you know when we can all find a date-Im going to make sure the Old man can make it, and plan from there.

Just wanted to quote this for the irony of a spelling error. I think he meant to put "stop whining" instead of winning.

I AM the spelling error. I have to have my secretary proof read every email I send out! :dumb:

So what I gathered from this thread is. Jamie has 100K plus dollar cars laying all over the place. But he doesnt have a smart phone to connect to the internet with?

Phone is Zack Morris circa 1986. Grey, flip-he actually carries it around in a fanny pack.

Someone send me the name, address, and contact information for whoever says you are allowed you use their private runway for roll racing. If the owner of the airstrip is cool with it, I have no problem with this thread and we'll even turn it into a CR event. Until then, this thread is being shut down.

JP - For the record, we have no problem with you posting the after math of anything that goes on. You are not allowed to SET IT UP on this forum. Reason being, if we know its going to happen and do nothing to stop it, and someone gets injured, its OUR ass. You post about it, show videos or whatever after it happens, its YOUR ass.

I don't think it needs to be said again that we have plenty of police officers on this board. Even have one as a Mod.

Take it to the track like real men.