Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)

coltboostin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting up races must be nice. I don't think Mark called out any of your friends, just you.

If I were Mark, I wouldn't risk the "private air field" stuff. He goes to enough events at the track, I'm sure cars can call him out there.

Havent gotten to shoot it yet, been busy.. :(

get that clutch fixed and lets do this..:fuckyeah:

Getting done tomorrow, can't wait. Haven't been able to use 3/4/5/6 gear at full throttle since I got chipped........

OK OK OK let me get this straight....

YOUR punk ass, no car having, bitch ass wants to call ME out with someone else's car?

Why don't you just call up John Force and ask me to race him.

I will race anything that you own as of right now. Show me your fucking title and I will race the "jalopy"

Now as for street racing Jamie's car, my car is not set up for a 60 to 160 roll and the whole world knows that. I WILL race his Lambo, Supra, or any other car anyone wants to race me with on a race track from a dig.

If it is faster than me then it will win, If I am faster then I will win. Find the thread where I was calling anybody out.

I NEVER said ONE word about Jamie's car(s) PERIOD

I did say and am saying the same thing I said when I did what you said couldn't be done before... (search for your thread saying I would never go 160)

FUCK YOU COLT BOOSTIN! You can SUCK MY TINY WORLD OF WARCRAFT PLAYING DICK!

You are so interested in my dick and balls... why is that???? Do you really have that much penis envy? Step up on a stool, get in YOUR car and lets get fucking busy!

My race is with you and whatever you own....

Call me out... come get some you dick loving bitch!

YOUR punk ass, no car having, bitch ass wants to call ME out with someone else's car?

I will race anything that you own as of right now. Show me your fucking title and I will race the "jalopy"

Now as for street racing Jamie's car, my car is not set up for a 60 to 160 roll and the whole world knows that. I WILL race his Lambo, Supra, or any other car anyone wants to race me with on a race track from a dig.

If it is faster than me then it will win, If I am faster then I will win. Find the thread where I was calling anybody out.

I did say and am saying the same thing I said when I did what you said couldn't be done before... (search for your thread saying I would never go 160)

You are so interested in my dick and balls... why is that???? Do you really have that much penis envy? Step up on a stool, get in YOUR car and lets get fucking busy!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgxai0l2fJ1qbsgqc.gif

Real talk.