Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)

coltboostin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK OK let me get this straight....

YOUR punk ass, no car having, bitch ass wants to call ME out with someone else's car?

Why don't you just call up John Force and ask me to race him.

I will race anything that you own as of right now. Show me your fucking title and I will race the "jalopy"

Now as for street racing Jamie's car, my car is not set up for a 60 to 160 roll and the whole world knows that. I WILL race his Lambo, Supra, or any other car anyone wants to race me with on a race track from a dig.

If it is faster than me then it will win, If I am faster then I will win. Find the thread where I was calling anybody out.

I NEVER said ONE word about Jamie's car(s) PERIOD

I did say and am saying the same thing I said when I did what you said couldn't be done before... (search for your thread saying I would never go 160)

FUCK YOU COLT BOOSTIN! You can SUCK MY TINY WORLD OF WARCRAFT PLAYING DICK!

You are so interested in my dick and balls... why is that???? Do you really have that much penis envy? Step up on a stool, get in YOUR car and lets get fucking busy!

My race is with you and whatever you own....

Call me out... come get some you dick loving bitch!

WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON?

STOCK CAMS BRUH!!

lol, so does that mean you are in???

jp's ( anything) vs. The wifes DD?

JP's Colt vs my wifes DD Camaro, JP's Busa vs my R1, JP's anything vs my Vette...

I'm down... let's get busy!

Pull up your big boy panties and let's rock.

Now as for street racing Jamie's car, my car is not set up for a 60 to 160 roll and the whole world knows that. I WILL race his Lambo, Supra, or any other car anyone wants to race me with on a race track from a dig.

You have, and had been calling your car a "street car". What god damn street car worth a fuck can't even roll down the fucking highway at normal highways speeds? :megusta:

You cant hang? Have nothing but excuses? I figured as much. Its all good though-you continuing to be a pussy will make me money- so keep it up!

BRB-beating my meat to World of Warcraft

No, Im doing Jamie a favor since he is out of town and has no computer access. Thats why they call me Don King Brosef.

I'd gladly race you when you come up to race Jamie. I'll even put $100 on OUR race. How does that sound cupcake?

Just what I thought... YOU are the scared one...

excuses excuses... bring your shit down here... you want to race me... you can come here...

You will not call me out and ask me to drive up to your town.

You come here and I'll drag your ass down the track.

CUPCAKE? Come get a bite bitch.

INB4 JP says blah blah you're scared blah blah you bitched out blah blah excuses blah blah.

You called it.

You have, and had been calling your car a "street car". What god damn street car worth a fuck can't even roll down the fucking highway at normal highways speeds? :megusta:

You cant hang? Have nothing but excuses? I figured as much. Its all good though-you continuing to be a pussy will make me money- so keep it up!

No, Im doing Jamie a favor since he is out of town and has no computer access. Thats why they call me Don King Brosef.

I'd gladly race you when you come up to race Jamie. I'll even put $100 on OUR race. How does that sound cupcake?

LOL

• Upvote 1

Just what I thought... YOU are the scared one...

excuses excuses... bring your shit down here... you want to race me... you can come here...

You will not call me out and ask me to drive up to your town.

You come here and I'll drag your ass down the track.

CUPCAKE? Come get a bite bitch.

Let me get this right-

I ask for people interested in racing Jamie's car at a local "Airstrip" we have available-

Some people step up-

You make excuses, and say I am scarred...

Your claim to be a smart guy. Does that even make any fucking sense to you dumb fuck? ":lol:

Since you cant read-you and your street car were called out to a roll race boss. I dont know one "street car" that cant pull that off. Hell-standing mile, and roll-ons had become the new measuring stick for fast STREET cars.

If you cant handle that-I'm sorry for ya bro. You don't want to come up north? Thats fine to. Its what we all expected anyways. ;) We still have some great races with real street cars lined up. You wont be missed brah.

Find a quote where I ever said my car was the fastest "street car"

Find a quote where I ever said anything about racing my car on the street.

Just because you don't have a pot to piss in and don't mind loosing your shit over an illegal street race, doesn't mean I am that "stupid".

You are calling me a Dumb ass, that's so funny, you are the one that put all that time and effort into building a Colt.

oh and one more thing... I wouldn't race you on the street even if it WAS legal... you'd probably loose control and crash your piece of shit Colt into me.

Tripple 1 more time just because you are THAT slow!

Mark VS JP or anybody else at 42

-No Tech

-Pretty much like racing on the street

-Close to the middle of the two places

-Grandpa's cheese barn is close by for some fan-fuckin-tastick beer jerky

Look I can make races too! That is why the call me Joe Silva, when shit goes sideways I make it happen

Again with your facination with my dick...

Really JP, I'm not into guys.

You're not my time. I like real men. ;)

You don't want to roll race your street car-I can't say I understand but it is what it is. I dont know what kind of street car you have-but if I could not drive my street car at highway speeds, I'd set the fucking thing on fire.

In other news- RunnaTA is in. The highest HP R35 GTR is in. A few turbo Busas are in pending time-frame.

Although its not likely, we will see if anyone else's balls drop.

Find a quote where I ever said my car was the fastest "street car"

I never said you were the fastest-but you yourself call your car a street car.

Just because you don't have a pot to piss in and don't mind loosing your shit over an illegal street race, doesn't mean I am that "stupid".

You are right-I live in a cardboard box on the side of the road. But that has nothing to do with this being on a safe, closed course.

oh and one more thing... I wouldn't race you on the street even if it WAS legal... you'd probably loose control and crash your piece of shit Colt into me.

You forget your supposed to be racing Jamie? He does not own a Colt. (And funny enough, neither do I).

You can continue with the nonsensical bullshit if you like-but its not helping your cause there chief.

I have a 3 speed transmission... it is not designed for Roll Racing... but I tell you what....

We will make this a 2 race series and I'm down...

I'll give you a 60-160 (on a real closed course like an airstrip)

If you give me a Dig on a real Drag strip with real prep. We can do both races for whatever amount of money you want to race for. Same car, same bet, both races.

How is that for fair.