I am SICK and TIRED of this argument...

zeitgeist57

I believe it doesn't exist at all. I mean, if scientist can tell me God doesn't exist because they can't prove exactly who or what He is, then I can believe Pluto doesn't exist since they can't prove exactly what it is.

Edit for:

no but Uranus is

Lowell.

Its got moons, have any asteroids ever had moons?

"Pluto and Charon are sometimes described as a binary system because the barycenter of their orbits does not lie within either body. However, the IAU has yet to formalise a definition for binary dwarf planets, and as such officially classifies Charon as a moon of Pluto."

Give it enough time and The Man is going to take away Pluto's moons as well. But it can still be the awesomest, moonliest asteroid ever.

when I was in school it was taught to us as a planet. then they changed it and said it was a moon, now an asteroid?
Any teacher telling you it ever was a moon needs slapped and fired.

Of course, school teacher and science... or hell even just school teachers and math are like oil and water.

I agree, it's a planet, it's orbiting the sun in a regular pattern.

And having moons helps too.

This is why I think it's a planet.

A planet (from Greek πλανήτης αστήρ "wandering star") is a celestial body orbiting a star or stellar remnant that is massive enough to be rounded by its own gravity

1) Orbits a star - check

2) Rounded by it's own gravity - Fuck if i know

When I was in school I was taught that planes fly because the air on top of the wing has to move faster than the air on the bottom of the wing. Ends up that was complete BS. Fuck school.

only if the conveyor belt is in the stopped position......

Any teacher telling you it ever was a moon needs slapped and fired.

Of course, school teacher and science... or hell even just school teachers and math are like oil and water.

no no school teachers didn't say it was a moon it was scientist a few years after I graduated H.S. that said it