Ford GT Kid

Jizzle Juice

Got pulled over by cops! :lolguy:

Says he doesnt hotrod he's dads car, but non the less his ass was pulled over.

The best part was dover driving by saying "Daddies gonna be PISSED" lol

This is one of those being there type things while kid acted hard shit and revved the fuck out of the car.......

Edited by Jizzle Juice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those being there type things while kid acted hard shit and revved the fuck out of the car.......

Not surprised, especially with they way he pulled in to the lot last night.

Is the car black? Just curious. Does it have shelby badges?

Let me guess, you think a Ford GT is a GT40.

Ford GT:

http://www.motorfiend.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Ford-GT-Coming-Back-as-a-Hybrid-2.jpg

Ford GT40:

http://www.sportscardigest.com/wp-content/uploads/1968-ford-gt40-mk-ii-harry-yeaggy.jpg

x2

Maybe if you come out you'd know! :p

Anyways, dover ask kid to race kid acts all cool about having a Ford GT. Dover acts like dover and bullies kid till he admits he's a puss and doesnt race. Kid says dad trust me cause i dont hot rod. But earlier kid came in revving it to the limiter. Leaves acts all stupid, you can here him flying down the street. Dover and I leave and sees him pulled over by the cops and dover yells "Daddies gonna be pissed lol. Funny stuff.

I saw him out last night while I was up there. Kid rolled in and nutswingers flocked to him by the dozens. Car is nice, but there is no car in this world that would make me all giddy and want to jerk another man off lol.

There's also no part of me that would want to drive a Ford GT into a lot full of nutswingers. You give me the keys to one of those, I'd go straight to a curvy road in SE Ohio or something.

Maybe if you come out you'd know! :p

Anyways, dover ask kid to race kid acts all cool about having a Ford GT. Dover acts like dover and bullies kid till he admits he's a puss and doesnt race. Kid says dad trust me cause i dont hot rod. But earlier kid came in revving it to the limiter. Leaves acts all stupid, you can here him flying down the street. Dover and I leave and sees him pulled over by the cops and dover yells "Daddies gonna be pissed lol. Funny stuff.

whoa dude you and dover must be some of the coolest and toughest dudes out there...... how do we bookmark this? i must show all my friends this amazing story.

whoa dude you and dover must be some of the coolest and toughest dudes out there...... how do we bookmark this? i must show all my friends this amazing story.

You are quickly becoming the biggest smuggler of cocks on this board. You have nothin positive to say ever, you don't drag your raggedy pos's out like you say you will, and you never came out to get worked by the gtp. Please do us all a favor, change your month old tampon, stfu, and go back to lurking. Your posts are as worthless as a mormon women in a hoe house

Come out and find out how cool I am