Hilliard, every Saturday from now on?

Kryptok

Alright, so after the out-come of Saturday at Hilliard.. I was actually very pleased with how many people showed up so I decided to have this crazy idea of having it every Saturday night, after HD's Friday night. Yeah I'm sure there will be haters and there already is against my Hilliard thing, but for the very first time doing this it wasn't bad at all, it wasn't a rice fest. It went up to about 50 cars and lots of people. And I agree with Doc, he thinks I need more people. So that's what I'm striving for, so I would appreciate it if alot of you guys showed up this Saturday. It's something different from Home Depot, AND the lights stay on alll night unlike HD. I was told by multiple people that I should think about making it weekly.. sooo why not try to make it happen. :fuckyeah:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder people weren't at HD...

Yeah. I mean, there was 3 major things going on besides HD at the same time.. so it wasn't just all Hilliard. But alot of HD people did show up to Hilliard, just not much of CR.

Where and when? Id prob come check it out. I went to the Sawmill HD about a month ago but too many 16 year kids trying to act cool for their teeny bop girlfriends. There was a handful of nice rides there though.

Where and when? Id prob come check it out. I went to the Sawmill HD about a month ago but too many 16 year kids trying to act cool for their teeny bop girlfriends. There was a handful of nice rides there though.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199315230126889&pending

And yeah, I understand lol.

hilliard meet ftl. there wasnt 5 mins that went by without cops circling the lot wondering what was going on, and it seems every time someone left the lot they got followed. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having lights that stay on, but it seems the local authorities on sawmill dont mind our presence as much.

No wonder people weren't at HD...

we ended up heading to hilliard a few mins after you left. should have stuck around. :fa:

hilliard meet ftl. there wasnt 5 mins that went by without cops circling the lot wondering what was going on, and it seems every time someone left the lot they got followed. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having lights that stay on, but it seems the local authorities on sawmill dont mind our presence as much.

we ended up heading to hilliard a few mins after you left. should have stuck around. :fa:

Okay puss bags. I saw a total of two cops oh jeebus :no: don't come to the Hilliard meet, I could care less either way. One cop actually went through the parking lot and allllll he said was "who's supra is that?" and then we talked and he said alright stay out of trouble and left. Let cops do their job, they won't do shit unless you're a dumbass.

Get permission from the owner if you havnt and have them contact the Hilliard PD. At that point I would still be hesitant to make it too much bigger. With it being out west it would just turn into White Castles... and you probably dont want that.

I got 3 texts on Saturday asking me if I had anything to do with your gathering. The cops were following select people to make sure they didnt go race. They wont do anything until the owner is contacted or things get out of hand.

Get permission from the owner if you havnt and have them contact the Hilliard PD. At that point I would still be hesitant to make it too much bigger. With it being out west it would just turn in White Castles... and you probably dont want that.

I got 3 texts on Saturday asking me if I had anything to do with your gathering. The cops were following you to make sure you didnt go race.

Well that's good for them. They can follow, watch, spectate, whatever they please and it'll be alright.

Edit: I mean the event, not like people racing lol.. or when people leave like dumbass's they can go follow them, that's their problem.

Okay puss bags. I saw a total of two cops oh jeebus :no: don't come to the Hilliard meet, I could care less either way. One cop actually went through the parking lot and allllll he said was "who's supra is that?" and then we talked and he said alright stay out of trouble and left. Let cops do their job, they won't do shit unless you're a dumbass.

First, change your tampon, then talk like a big girl. No need for you to get bent outta shape and automatically get an attitude because I posted in your thread. Second, you weren't even there when I got to your meet, so I guess you wouldn't know how many cops were out there. All I'm saying is your little meet got a lot of attention from the local authorities, and they may not be quite as friendly as those who patrol around sawmill.

First, change your tampon, then talk like a big girl. No need for you to get bent outta shape and automatically get an attitude because I posted in your thread. Second, you weren't even there when I got to your meet, so I guess you wouldn't know how many cops were out there. All I'm saying is your little meet got a lot of attention from the local authorities, and they may not be quite as friendly as those who patrol around sawmill.

All I did was call you puss bags, don't get butt-hurt. Then I explained what I witnessed at the meet cop related. And I left the meet at around 12:30. Show up earlier next time! And that may be true, but so far it seems they are as friendly. Didn't get bothered by any cop, and one cop came to check-up and leave. Sounds like HD if you ask me.

plus, you cant hustle the gtp in the lights. heres what i noticed, there is one way in and out where hd has more than enough round about ways if somthing were to happen. hd has cpd, hilliard has local and city cops. no one has gotten in trouble at hd so why reinvent the wheel???