Hilliard, every Saturday from now on?

Kryptok

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure.. I think I'll be alright if people don't show from CR. The meet last Saturday was a good turnout and I talked to 3 people from CR...

I beleive this is the quote your looking for.

Dont make a statement and then back peddle when it doesn't go un- noticed.

I beleive this is the quote your looking for.

Dont make a statement and then back peddle when it doesn't go un- noticed.

Dude, take your damn tampon out of your mangina and stop acting like I insulted CR people or something. You're not even making sense, some guy said "Haha, Fuck OP and Hilliard. This didnt turn out the way you expected did it?" So I responded saying, sure.. I think I'll be alright if they don't show. How are you taking that in a bad sense in anyway? That's simply saying I will literally be OKAY if CR people do not show up to my meet, due to them not wanting to, can't or whatever. Then I said, I still had a good turn out and talked to A WHOLE three CR people, and that was it. I seriously have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not back peddling about anything, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Dude, take your damn tampon out of your mangina and stop acting like I insulted CR people or something. You're not even making sense, some guy said "Haha, Fuck OP and Hilliard. This didnt turn out the way you expected did it?" So I responded saying, sure.. I think I'll be alright if they don't show. How are you taking that in a bad sense in anyway? That's simply saying I will literally be OKAY if CR people do not show up to my meet, due to them not wanting to, can't or whatever. Then I said, I still had a good turn out and talked to A WHOLE three CR people, and that was it. I seriously have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not back peddling about anything, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Then if you OK with no one from CR showing up, why do you bother logging in here to peddle you little meet out in BFE.

Lmao and you gave me bad rep saying "gtfo" because of that comment? My god.. :dumb:

:dumb:I left you no rep, you would know because I leave my name at the end.

Then if you OK with no one from CR showing up, why do you bother logging in here to peddle you little meet out in BFE.

I have people on here that WILL go to my meet, so what I'm saying is if people don't come from CR then that's okay, it'd be cool but I'm sure some people don't want to come, it's that simple. You sounded like you were butt-hurt over absolutely nothing. Or just simply are.

Sure.. I think I'll be alright if people don't show from CR. The meet last Saturday was a good turnout and I talked to 3 people from CR...

10 cr people when i was there. From what i heard,:lolguy: someone cracked the whip on you and you had to leave.

I find it funny that some of the people in this thread never come out as it is

News flash every one. no matter where we chill at it's to far for some one. also cops every where don't do anything dumb and you don't have to worry about them.

Just like cr dinner get togethers not every one likes what is chosen. If you don't like it don't come to it. Don't bitch about it. If you show up and you don't like it don't sit there and complain about it Others don't want to hear it.

Cliffs unless you are involed with something going on shut the fuck up