Desert truck in ohio?

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

I have been wanting to build a long travel Ford Ranger ever since i was 16, but I live in the wrong area. Is there anything somewhat local to run 18"+ of suspension travel flat out? I could always just turf some random peoples front yards at like 90mph. Any info would be great.

I could head to the UP but thats a little far to do it on a semi-regular basis.

Thanks

im from so cal and i miss real prerunners.

ahh would love to see urs if ur build it. what would be your plans?

Hell yeah. Soo, many places out there to ride.

I don't know where you'd run a truck like that out here in Ohio.

Guest GMoney
im from so cal and i miss real prerunners.

ahh would love to see urs if ur build it. what would be your plans?

Cheap and simple! That's not really possible though with prerunner in the same sentence. I need to find a 4.0 ext cab. I would do a camburg race kit in front and Deaver in the rear till I break it. Then maybe a 4 link with a exporer 8.8

Just pull the fenders way out.

Cheap and simple! That's not really possible though with prerunner in the same sentence. I need to find a 4.0 ext cab. I would do a camburg race kit in front and Deaver in the rear till I break it. Then maybe a 4 link with a exporer 8.8

Just pull the fenders way out.

Eeh flared fenders from mcneil racing are cheap

only place I can think of is wellsville but it is not really meant for high speeds. Also there are the badlands in IN but thats very much like Wellsville. Places I can think of that are kinda close would be the sand dunes in northern IN and in MI.

Guest GMoney
build that z3 pussy

Its slowly coming together. The tune is holding up the whole build. I do not want to spend $1000 just for a one use tune or $1800 for a stand alone on a $5000 car. Jim should have the ODB2 cracked soon.

Guest GMoney
only place I can think of is wellsville but it is not really meant for high speeds. Also there are the badlands in IN but thats very much like Wellsville. Places I can think of that are kinda close would be the sand dunes in northern IN and in MI.

Thanks for the direction.

Its slowly coming together. The tune is holding up the whole build. I do not want to spend $1000 just for a one use tune or $1800 for a stand alone on a $5000 car. Jim should have the ODB2 cracked soon.

Idk what standalone you're looking at, but there's other options.