Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowl Season is coming up and I don't have shit to do for a month with no school in my life lol. Well I will be working, but thats during the day, so I am game. I will venture up to Columbus to talk some smack with fellow CFB fans lol

im going to cut you

Whoa! Lmfao you better pack a lunch because it'll be a long day for you haha. I will bring a chair and go Stone Cold Steve Austin chairshot on your ass

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i441/chokklatMOOSE/GIF%20Folder/352797_o-1.gif

rey mysterio beat the big show...............im just saying

I hate tall people!

Whose watching LSU/Arkansas today? I would love to see Arkansas beat them just for the upset factor and totally fucking up the BCS plans, and shut people up about a LSU/Bama rematch. I think LSU is going to win though honestly, their defense is nasty.

I hate tall people!

Whose watching LSU/Arkansas today? I would love to see Arkansas beat them just for the upset factor and totally fucking up the BCS plans, and shut people up about a LSU/Bama rematch. I think LSU is going to win though honestly, their defense is nasty.

will be saving for future purposes, and yes im listening to that game rite now. lsu wont lose