Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Here is quote with the shit I deal with on these southern car forums....It's very apparent that their overall knowledge of football does not exceed the mason dixon line.

"Stfu I was talking to LSU guys about that and about them playing again and never once I said the sec I said LSU. Dont hate bro if the bucks was in the SEC they will be equivalent to Ole Ms this year and I think even them can beat the bucks.

Lol I see what you're doing. You're jealous of the SEC.... Its shows.... I see on other forums 12 guys crying just like you because their team is shit and/or conference and want to hate on the others. Knowing if it was two big 12 teams nothing would be said. Its funny....... I think you should be talking about how good your team grades is or something. Now your going to come back with same smart ass comment trying to justify why your are right and we are wrong just because two SEC teams played in the NC. Just give when credit is due the SEC dominated this year and the past what 7 years. Good luck to you and your big 12 hopefully we will have some competition up there. See im a FOOTBALL fan. I love good football. I wish you guys was good so we wont keep seeing blow outs."

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Braxton, Fuck Urban, Fuck Gene Smith, Fuck Zack, Fuck Tilley, Fuck AJ, Fuck Phil, Fuck Cincy's lone fan, Fuck the OSU fan stuck in SEC land, Fuck the SEC, Fuck ESPN, Fuck Cam Newton, Tebow is God, Fuck Nick Saban, Fuck Michigan, Fuck Brady Hoke's fat ass, Fuck Erin Andrews (I prob would), Fuck Kirk Herbstreit (Phil probablly would), Fuck NFL, Fuck NBA, Fuck me, would you fuck me? Fuck Hockey, Fuck you, you're cool, Fuck Soccer, Fuck Hondas, Fuck Tall people, Go Boise!

Fuck Braxton, Fuck Urban, Fuck Gene Smith, Fuck Zack, Fuck Tilley, Fuck AJ, Fuck Phil, Fuck Cincy's lone fan, Fuck the OSU fan stuck in SEC land, Fuck the SEC, Fuck ESPN, Fuck Cam Newton, Tebow is God, Fuck Nick Saban, Fuck Michigan, Fuck Brady Hoke's fat ass, Fuck Erin Andrews (I prob would), Fuck Kirk Herbstreit (Phil probablly would), Fuck NFL, Fuck NBA, Fuck me, would you fuck me? Fuck Hockey, Fuck you, you're cool, Fuck Soccer, Fuck Hondas, Fuck Tall people, Go Boise!

And this seems to be a fitting way to end this thread. :lol:

Josh, it seems only fitting that you start the 2012 thread, too.

And RIP Phil. I guess that should be included in here somewhere as well.