Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

TRESSLE AINT COMING BACK. MOVE FORWARD OR GET LEFT BEHIND.

im getting you an i <3 meyer shirt for christmas

I have moved forward, I just said i'd like a coach similar to him. If you do, I will wear it with great pride simply because I know you spent your hard earned money just to keep me clothed

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - no one responded to my post about Mike Stoops potentially being Urban's DC. Here are the defensive rankings for Oklahoma when he was their coordinator...

2003 - 5th

2002 - 6th

2001 - 4th

2000 - 7th - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

1999 - 3rd

And here are Oklahoma's defensive rankings since he left for Arizona...

2004 - 11th

2005 - 37th

2006 - 19th

2007 - 19th

2008 - 58th

2009 - 7th

2010 - 33rd

2011 - 28th

Some OSU reporters now contacting Stoops and here are some of his responses...

-- Stoops said that he'd love to be coaching again soon and a place like Ohio State is exactly the opportunity he'd be looking for.

-- Stoops said that Urban Meyer is someone he admires and wants to go anywhere where he can compete for a national title. OSU fits category.

For those who don't know, the Stoops family is from Youngstown.

I have moved forward, I just said i'd like a coach similar to him. If you do, I will wear it with great pride simply because I know you spent your hard earned money just to keep me clothed

DEAL, ill be online looking all day long, if not ill just make a janky ass one and i want to take pics with you when we all go to bw3s for whatever game it is we go to .

TILLY SET THIS UP YOUR GOOD LOOKING TWAT

BTW - no one responded to my post about Mike Stoops potentially being Urban's DC. Here are the defensive rankings for Oklahoma when he was their coordinator...

2003 - 5th

2002 - 6th

2001 - 4th

1999 - 3rd

2004 - 11th

2005 - 37th

2006 - 19th

2007 - 19th

2008 - 58th

2009 - 7th

2010 - 33rd

2011 - 28th

all star coaching staff????

michigan will still win making it even better that we worked the greatest coaching staff ever:gabe:

Oh on a side note, not really related to this topic but in a way it is. Jim Boheim (syracuse basketball coach) is a fucking idiot. He came out taking shots at Joe Paterno when the news broke that one of his assistants was being accused of molesting a couple ball boys. Now he is saying it was the right thing for the university to do by firing the assistant...what a bitch! This was his quote when he was defending his buddy "I'm not Joe Paterno" yet his buddy of 40 years is pretty much busted for doing the same shit that Sandusky did

Oh on a side note, not really related to this topic but in a way it is. Jim Boheim (syracuse basketball coach) is a fucking idiot. He came out taking shots at Joe Paterno when the news broke that one of his assistants was being accused of molesting a couple ball boys. Now he is saying it was the right thing for the university to do by firing the assistant...what a bitch! This was his quote when he was defending his buddy "I'm not Joe Paterno" yet his buddy of 40 years is pretty much busted for doing the same shit that Sandusky did

cant compare the two chief...

penn st helped fund the 2nd mile, a charity that helped funnel kids into his sex ring. multiple people saw this and covered it up

no one knew about fine. once the story broke with 0 evidence, boheim backed his friend who he thought he knew. once the details came in, he told the admin to fire him becuase he was a disgrace to the program and could no longer be considered a friend.

Muschamp at Florida is REAL mad. He has heard rumors from his own players about other players wanting to transfer to OSU now and he is laying down the law. He will not release any of his players to transfer to OSU. So if anyone wanted to still do it they'd have to sit 2 full seasons.

And Tim Hinton, current RB coach at ND, will be joining Urban in Columbus. Likely as the TE coach.

And if OSU is invited to the Gator Bowl (against UF most likely...lol) they likely will accept. If they end up invited to Detroit to play Ohio... not so much.

I am really impartial to who he brings in as coordinators as long as the offensive one knows that the forward pass is a legal play in football. I think keeping Fickell would be a good thing as he is the most familiar with the players that will be coming back next year along with the incoming recruits. Plus its not like OSU's defense has been the issue in the 10 years he has been here on the staff. I think Heacock is retiring? If not then I would keep him on.

DEAL, ill be online looking all day long, if not ill just make a janky ass one and i want to take pics with you when we all go to bw3s for whatever game it is we go to .

TILLY SET THIS UP YOUR GOOD LOOKING TWAT

How about for the B10 championship game this Saturday?

Yup, Boeheim put himself out there when he came out and defended that dude so vehemently. Now, I wonder how badly that's going to bite him in the ass.

no one knew about fine. once the story broke with 0 evidence, boheim backed his friend who he thought he knew. once the details came in, he told the admin to fire him becuase he was a disgrace to the program and could no longer be considered a friend.

Oh snaps, seriously? Haha, that's great.

2003 - 5th

2002 - 6th

2001 - 4th

1999 - 3rd

2004 - 11th

2005 - 37th

2006 - 19th

2007 - 19th

2008 - 58th

2009 - 7th

2010 - 33rd

2011 - 28th

This would be siiiiiick.

I am really impartial to who he brings in as coordinators as long as the offensive one knows that the forward pass is a legal play in football. I think keeping Fickell would be a good thing as he is the most familiar with the players that will be coming back next year along with the incoming recruits. Plus its not like OSU's defense has been the issue in the 10 years he has been here on the staff. I think Heacock is retiring? If not then I would keep him on.

Yeah, Heacock is retiring. He could easily jump into the NFL somewhere as a DL coach or maybe even DC if he wants to pad his retirement some. He's had offers. He never got the respect or recognition he deserved here at OSU and he's the coach I'm saddest to see go for sure.

This just popped up on my FB

WATCH LIVE: Ohio State Press Conference, 5:15 p.m.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com

The Ohio State University Department of Athletics will hold a press conference at 5:15 p.m. today to announce the selection of its head football coach.

So I have another question, does this hiring keep the wolves coming in terms of media hatred for Ohio State (don't tell me there isn't any) or does it turn ESEC into hypocrits and have them slobbering over Meyers junk, thus having them love OSU in the process and trying to back pedal on all the negative shit they tossed at OSU this past year?