Venting already on Mustang Brake help

SLOWLX

When I bought the car last week the guy sai the brakes needed bled .So drove the car home barely no brake pedal So Monday took the wheels off and and bled the front brakes alot of bubbles then straight stream came out so yesterday went to get my tags and title done Brakes were working decent still have to pump them up before I stop then they work good again so pulling in the drive way went to hit the brakes Completly down to the floor .Hit thegarage wall and there it sits in the garage

Why the he'll is wrong?

First when you bleed brake alway start rr then lr then rf the lf no matter what. Second sounds like a mater cylinder.[

Yeah I took the fronts off and the wheels were a pain in the ass I have no impact or compressor used a 4-way to break them PAIN IN THE ASS like they were put on with a sledgehammer than last night got 1 rear wheel off Easy than the other one Bolts Tight as Hell Again

Make sure you start in the rear not the front. Start at the right rear then left rear then right front then left front...it moves all the air to the front when doing this( or keeps it from bleading forward. If u blead the fronts first it is going to sstop as ur explaning

Wanna help a brother out

I would start by bleeding all four corners like suggested and go from there, I would also check and make sure you do not have a caliper/wheel cylinder leaking. Also check the vac line that runs from the intake to the booster for holes or leaks.

like everyone else said and to possibly save you some headace when you bleed them make sure the bleeder is on top. I am not 100 percent sure on the fox but on some you can bolt the left caliper on the right side no problems but the bleeder will be on the bottom. CHECK AND MAKE SURE THE BLEEDERS ARE ON TOP as if they are on the bottom you can bleed forever and you will not get all the air out.

like everyone else said and to possibly save you some headace when you bleed them make sure the bleeder is on top. I am not 100 percent sure on the fox but on some you can bolt the left caliper on the right side no problems but the bleeder will be on the bottom. CHECK AND MAKE SURE THE BLEEDERS ARE ON TOP as if they are on the bottom you can bleed forever and you will not get all the air out.

Hose's on those thread into the calipers... so that wont work..