Valve issues, please help!

BStowers023

Okay so as you can see im having some valve issues, they keep bending! I have a 2002 WS6 6 speed, H/C bolt on car (short and sweet), well I wasnt over reving the car when the 2 valves bent the first time....fixed the issue checked my springs and retainers and everything seemed fine, replaced the valves...drove it for a bit and same issue....what causes this? bad tune? bad gas?

the cam is the Raptr cam from thunder racing, specs of 236/242 .615/.615 111 LSA, the heads are 853 casting ported to run right around 300cfm. The P/V clearence was fine the car ran for months without any noises or loss of power then it randomly happened...twice!

Well from a quick search it sounds like most guys running this cam are running shorter pushrods or cut valves. Did you check the clearance while the engine was still in the process of being put together? AJ, correct me if I'm wrong but with the lifters pumped up that would change clearance quite a bit.