I670/71 interchange $200 million project.

SpaceGhost

Yes it is. They're talking about doing 270/33W in Dublin, which will be far shittier for me.

Embrace the suck.

Ya, there are about 10 other places in town which should be fixed before they worry about the 670/71 interchange.

Amen to this!! 270/33 is more of a cluster foock than 670/71. Oh well, this will affect me a little but not bad.

315/270/23 anybody? :mad:

Yeah, that's a nasty one too. More often than not on my way to work I see an accident at the 270/33 interchange AND/OR at the 315/23/270 interchange. People are completely retarded, but maybe google and their automated cars will save us from the masses in a decade or two.

This is just the first phase of the planned reworking of all the downtown interchanges!

Those bitching about cbus traffic have obviously never been to Chicago or D.C. during rush hour, our worst day in columbus history doesn't hold a candle to an average day in those towns!

Those bitching about cbus traffic have obviously never been to Chicago or D.C. during rush hour, our worst day in columbus history doesn't hold a candle to an average day in those towns!

This. I've seen both but the absolute worst was Twin Cities during a construction project. I was stuck in traffic for two hours.

Chicago rush last time I was there it took me 2hrs 45mins to go 9 miles! I do not go near d.c. anywhere near a rush hour period, it's faster to just route around an extra 50-60 miles, and like Ben said you can catch hell there anytime as nightime is the only time they can do most of their construction.

The 270/315/23 interchange could use reorganized for sure, probably the worst bottleneck we have. It will be fun when they go to rework it.

Chicago rush last time I was there it took me 2hrs 45mins to go 9 miles! I do not go near d.c. anywhere near a rush hour period, it's faster to just route around an extra 50-60 miles, and like Ben said you can catch hell there anytime as nightime is the only time they can do most of their construction.

The 270/315/23 interchange could use reorganized for sure, probably the worst bottleneck we have. It will be fun when they go to rework it.

270, 315, 23 is not that bad if you know how the interchange works. if everyone would plan ahead and take their appropriate lane well ahead of time there wouldnt be so much congestion at the interchange.

315N to 270 EB kind of sucks a little bit, but thats because people cant merge properly. Theyre either pussy footin it, or are super aggressive.

270, 315, 23 is not that bad if you know how the interchange works. if everyone would plan ahead and take their appropriate lane well ahead of time there wouldnt be so much congestion at the interchange.

315N to 270 EB kind of sucks a little bit, but thats because people cant merge properly. Theyre either pussy footin it, or are super aggressive.

Anyway you slice it there are 2 lanes that need to go left, and 2 lanes that need to go right and people can't thread and mesh for shit! Recommend bikes.