4/4 dyno day ***official list***

EagleCock

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there (already on the list), but it might not be till around 2. so dont sell off my shirt k?

hey.. its first come first served bitches! I forgot to tell them I need a medium shirt...

oh... and look at that, you've requested a medium to be held in your name

I have a question or two, being new to the group: is it mostly/all sport bikes at the dyno days? I have a Valkyrie Interstate and my son has a Goldwing; would I have been the only tourer? What would the cost normally be on a non-dyno day? Thanks.

I have a question or two, being new to the group: is it mostly/all sport bikes at the dyno days? I have a Valkyrie Interstate and my son has a Goldwing; would I have been the only tourer? What would the cost normally be on a non-dyno day? Thanks.

Mostly sport bikes but all bikes are welcome! Cost is $25 for two pulls.

more info: http://titanserver.servepics.com/Dyno%20Tune%20Website/OR_Dyno_Day_2009.html

Hope to see you there.

How often do you guys have these Dyno Days? Dunno if I can make it, but sounds like a blast!

I went last year too and I think it was the 1st, I'm not sure. But it's 1x a year, normally to start the season off in the Spring.

Last year it was tiny, this year we have MAD amount of people because so many people have joined in the past year. It's INSANE!

Its going to be a cold ass ride today for those riding...

Meh, who cares...I've had the bike out since it was just above freezing. It's still worth it to me. It should be sunny all day so that will keep us warmer.

Edited by Bkizz