Ohio Riders Dyno Day

954RRLuke

Anyone from the Nati planning on riding up to columbus for Dyno Day. I was thinking of going if the weather is nice. If anyone wants to meet up and ride up there let me know. $20 for a dyno sounds like a good deal to me unless anyone knows of a place around here to go...

I put my name on the list but have been re-thinking it. My primary purpose would be to meet some of the guys.

However, I have a dyno within walking distance of my house-

Tombstone Motors on Beechmont Ave in Amelia.

Not sure what He charges for single pulls. He quoted me a price of $150 to install and map a PCIII.

Anyone from the Nati planning on riding up to columbus for Dyno Day. I was thinking of going if the weather is nice. If anyone wants to meet up and ride up there let me know. $20 for a dyno sounds like a good deal to me unless anyone knows of a place around here to go...

I plan on going. Buzz me if you want to meet up beforehand.

nothing is set in stone,but between the people on here and everyone on my site it looks like its going to be a busy day! Just so everyone knows this can take up to 3 hrs per bike so we may have to all show up at diff times. As of now the price is going to be $250,but if everyone is seriouse i bet we get a big price break. I will deff keep everyone informed.

That seems a little steep - doesn't it?

What is included?

If you have a pcIII usb you should only have to tweak the map provided for your bike and exhaust unless you have more extensive mods.

Tombstone Motors quoted me $150.

What dyno are you planning on using?

ye it does seem steep. I have had quotes from many diff people and this was close to the highest. As far as i know he doesnt use any pre made maps and custom tunes your bike with time and dyno. I will get more info when i can ride out and meet this guy at is shop. I will get some answers! Any other questions i should ask?

ye it does seem steep. I have had quotes from many diff people and this was close to the highest. As far as i know he doesnt use any pre made maps and custom tunes your bike with time and dyno. I will get more info when i can ride out and meet this guy at is shop. I will get some answers! Any other questions i should ask?

Tombstone claimed a full custom tune as well plus the actuall PCIII installation all for $150. Rick, the owner said the maps from Dynojet are good only for a starting point, if that. I could have heard him wrong I suppose. He says his prices are lower since his dyno is paid off.

Could be he needs the money. I haven't had the chance to check the web for his rep yet.

nothing is set in stone,but between the people on here and everyone on my site it looks like its going to be a busy day! Just so everyone knows this can take up to 3 hrs per bike so we may have to all show up at diff times. As of now the price is going to be $250,but if everyone is seriouse i bet we get a big price break. I will deff keep everyone informed.

Holy shit you're getting ass-raped!!!!

Dynotune gives Ohio Riders members $50 off a tuning session. Tuning Power Commanders almost always takes less than an hour, so you're looking at $150 I think. And that includes as many maps as you want in an hour. Tuning a PCIII is retarded easy. It definitely doesn't take 3hrs. Hell, Brian had three maps for me in under an hour.

Holy shit you're getting ass-raped!!!!

Dynotune gives Ohio Riders members $50 off a tuning session. Tuning Power Commanders almost always takes less than an hour, so you're looking at $150 I think. And that includes as many maps as you want in an hour. Tuning a PCIII is retarded easy. It definitely doesn't take 3hrs. Hell, Brian had three maps for me in under an hour.

Rates for Tuning

Normal Shop Rate

$150.00 for the first hour

$50.00 for the second hour

($200.00 max)

Ohio Riders recieve $50.00 off.

$100.00 for the first hour

$50.00 for the second hour

($150.00 max)

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=22042

I'm not too sure we are all talking about the same thing. I'm not too sure in general about how you have your PC tuned. I know i sat and watched it done down at wheelers at the gap and it took him at least 3hrs to tune my TL. He made 4 or 5 maps for me to choose from that allowed diff fuel types and weather conditions. I am getting a serious map made so i can adjust my bike at the track for the current conditions and fuel type. This is what i asked to be done so maybe a general tune will be cheaper. I have today off so i may stop in and see him.