So, who's guity of this??

Forrest Gump 9

i love them...

i often thought about taping a mirror to my busted side mirror back when i lived on campus. there's no point putting on a new one if it's just going to get busted off again because of some drunk driver hitting your car that's parked on the street.

Interesting... tell me mower.

I sold my 69 vw bug convertible that I had pulled the engine. I spent two years saving for the engine and the head work guy did an incredible job on it. So I bought a hardtop bug for $200 bucks. The cars interior was crap and the only good thing was the car had no rust. So I gutted the hell out of the car. I went to the hardware store and bought a 3 gallon or so lawn more fuel jug. I drilled a hole on the bottom and about half way up. Then I used fittings from the hardware store for the lines and gasket maker so it wouldn't leak. It worked out because the jug slid in perfectly where the spare tire was suppose to go. Fabbed up a few l-brackets to hold it in place and it was golden. The car probally would have went up in flames if I ever wrecked, but the car wasn't a daily driver and was only used to tangle around town at night. I drove it around for a few months and sold it when I got a good offer.

http://cdn.edu-search.com/uploads/wrench.jpg

^^ Been there done that. Way back in the day my wife had an 83 LeBaron where she kept a brick in the car as you had to rest it just-so on the pedal in the morning after starting it to get it to warm up. :o